Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OH Anju, we really think alike yaar. I am not going to write what I wrote in your other post.
Will just say "Kismet ka khel"
and you know my mom always taught me that there is no hell or heaven, we have to face consequences for everything we do  right here when we are still living.
Whatever we do good or bad, its accounted right here on the earth and we have to face it, that's the reason we have to be careful how we live our life. And you know she showed me quite few example right in my family how this allworks and I believe her we have to face consequences right here, who knows what happens after we die. you give a test and you have to get the results.
If we take Divya's example, she had everything in her life I mean to say after marriage but she never had that contentment of happiness or peace of mind because what she put her sister thru. But she did had those few moments of happiness because she was happy for her sister too. I am not going in depth but this is just a gist of Divya's life adn her misery and her happiness.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Di love the topic. I guess its was written in both the mother and son's destiny. I really do feel bad for them I didn't want Diya to die...I wanted her to repent and apologise to her sister what the pain she had caused her. What I really wanted to see was before she died if only she got the chance to say sorry to Nivi...but I guess thats life anything can happen to you whenever hence do good and don't cause others pain you never might get the chance to say sorry. Divya had everything but she thought she wasn't happy only because of the poison her own mother put into her head whenever she was happy for Nivi either her mother of CC instigated her to think wrong about Nivi but she is childish therefore she couldn't distinguish between right and wrong. But at least what she managed to do was save her sister Nivi even though it was unknowingly she did save her life.  x x 
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Anju, Himabindu, Milee, Anisha.  I thought the same about Sid and VD's fates.  How sad.  But who knows why death occurs when it occurs.  I did not want DD to die, but now that it has happened, others will have to live with its effects.  The Sharma and the Sood families will never be the same again.  This fundamentally changes so many things.  They will surely recover, and they will see happier days, but the  of their loved one will always haunt them  -- especially HL, baby Preeta, PT, Sid, Nivi, and through Nivi Viren...also the grandparents.   Bhuvan's loss and Nivi's mom's loss redefined their lives and so will this.

HL has surely been punished with the worst punishment there can be -- losing her beloved daughter at the prime of life...I agree that heaven and hell is right here, but will she learn her lesson?  It doesn't look like it. and CC? 
Though DD could not talk to her sister at the end, DD's redemption perhaps was that she saved her sister's life.  She has given back.  And Nivi is giving back by taking care of Preeta as her own, just like Dadi was there for her when her mother died...but still, life cannot go back to the old carefree days that we could imagine with DD repenting and then bonding with her sister.  I'm not saying that happiness is not possible, we all pick ourselves  up and learn to move on, but still it is a darker, more somber reality now all around.
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
cottencandy thumbnail

Sometimes I think we do create our own death. It has nothing to do with God. God has bless us with his knowledge.  it's up to us how to manage that wisdom and knowledge. Divya asked her self recently why she was so unhappy eventhough she had everything. So, she did not use her brain wisely. She did let the evil manipulate her.😆 I do not belive it's God. May be there is reson behind all these.😊

Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
s...it is all because of destiny and of d CT's...