Pratigya

Unacceptable...

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A lot of hints coming up in SBB etc regarding upcoming track where Krishna and Prats may be seperated...

I want to say  to the CVs unequivocally, that this track is UNACCEPTABLE...😡
😡
the viewers will not tolerate any KRIYA separation in the name of TRPs... KRIYA is the life and the centerpiece of MKAP show...as it is, KRIYA jodi magic has been diluted just to give prominence to other side characters...  
if CVs really want to save their show they better not take any more chances with our beloved KRIYA...
☢️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: a_uma

A lot of hints coming up in SBB etc regarding upcoming track where Krishna and Prats may be seperated...

I want to say to the CVs unequivocally, that this track is UNACCEPTABLE...😡
😡
the viewers will not tolerate any KRIYA separation in the name of TRPs... KRIYA is the life and the centerpiece of MKAP show...as it is, KRIYA jodi magic has been diluted just to give prominence to other side characters...
if CVs really want to save their show they better not take any more chances with our beloved KRIYA...
☢️

Hello uma,

I am extremely upset for the fact that P will be thrown out of the house. If necessary I will start the same campaign against this separation track as I did in the bigamy track .I will not tolerate this kind of unnecessary deviation . This is suicidal. Might as well close the show.Edited by anusarkar - 12 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

I want to say  to the CVs unequivocally, that this track is UNACCEPTABLE...😡
😡
☢️

@bold:exactly...that doesnt mean KriYa can be avoided fully...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 this time v needs to start campigning aganist these pathetic track, afterall cv,s are the creators of the show and characters r done according to them so they r responsible for the winning and defeating of the charcaters, Its of no use of bashing characters we shd bash cv,s who made these track a cheap way of geeting trp, or popularity for the show.  and plse stop fighting for K or P we has to fight for kriya now with cv,s who is runing there love story.Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well said uma lets get united and make it clear to creatives we dont want,this pathetic track
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah lets get united for our Kriya we dont want any senseless track already kriya is avoided a lot by cvs for other characters.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uma u r so right. this is so not right. this is pathetic than the bigamy track. we all love krishna for his unquestionable love for prats and how he won her heart even he was a goon and now slowly he is changing. this Cv's don;t get any other track to show their love why they going like a ekta show and SP show. i don;t get it the saas-bahu thing then this third girl what is their problem? they say kriya is unique then show them unique let them show that they don;t separate each other but fight with the other forces and how their love become success that will be unique in tv industry. this thing which they r planning happens in all the tv shows and in all tv channels. but if they don;t separate and fight as a team it will be unique where is the uniqueness of MKAP going? is the CV's hellbend to kill their show which made them famous. yes we have to do something. but this time they better listen to us not like the bigamy track. what iswith them?
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeah we dont want any kind of that track which seperates the kriya..we dont want any souten track...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Don't worry guys.. K did not re-marry when P hated him.. so why would he re-marry now?
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone...

There are already a lot of unfinished tracks in MKAP... why cannot the CVs do something about them...😡

Why ruin the one good thing left in this serial... Krishna and Pratigya should be shown as being together and fighting and exposing the evils of the world... supporting each other...  even if there is some misunderstanding due to Amma, they should not be seperated...😡