India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Today's episode was terrible

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I don't know if people actually enjoyed watching today, but I hated every single moment of it

Koki advising Gopi: Koki knows that her son is an impatient man. Does she really think that Gopi making small talk with him will improve his mood? It would just irritate him further.

Raashi interfering: Frustrating to watch. I wanted to pull on Raashi's hair. She was making deliberate dumb comments and it was unrealisitc. And she kept being mean to Jigar as well

Gopi-Ahem moments: No magic. Unnecessary use of La La Land music. Why play the music when Ahem is telling Gopi where the AC button is? How pointless!
Through over-use, the value of the La La Land music has depreciated so much.

Mandir Scene: Awful once again. Gopi and Ahem doing pooja together. What's magical about that? They have to pray together every morning anyway. Another sequence which is just overused.

Raashi's Kalakaari: Worked once again, it seems. She will never be caught and never be brought to justice. She will keep getting away and keep distancing Gopi and Ahem

The only good thing in today's episode was Kinjal getting back at Urmi and taking the chocolates away. That was the only watchable scene.
Else, the rest of the episode was terrible

Yuks

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

merunvir123anupamgbadnamjasmin0000suvaaslondonkamuralisunshine33music_mastim001hamzanuhaangelirebelliangelic8219ShellJAanna44atopPoojaa_PANJ4*Piku*ll-Shilpa-llBobbi.-GayabCat-Howlarious

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Have to agree with you Yuks, they did show him noticing her while doing the Arti, but nothing new in that because he will turn angry again anyways, one step forward, ten steps back once again, judging by the pre-cap, he his going to let her have it.

I hope Hetal thinks about what Koki said and try to keep Rashi away from Gopi, but I doubt it very much. This is getting too frustrating to watch, I think I'll go back to reading the written update, and don't have to watch the stupid Rashi nonsense everyday.

For someone who is supposedly educated, she was the dumbest of all today.

Today's episode was not worth watching.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

merunhamzanuhaangelirebelliPoojaa_P-Nafisa-

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Agree with you. Today's episode wasn't good.

The way CVs are proceeding with Gopi's character, in a few weeks, she's going to start saying goo goo gaa gaa Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NightReaderaachusangelirebellill-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i wish koki will fast realize it that rashi is the one who never wants gohem 2gether  and in todays episode  it was very much visible at her face that she is aware of it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
it was aweful  a horrible episode  its time kokila starts to tell everyone the truth

ll-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Yuks I can see you are frustrated, but I liked the two scenes in the car when he told her to put her hand down patiently (with no anger nothing, when she put the music on instead of AC) he then showed her where the AC was and to tell him if she wanted something...that was good.

The next scene at the mandir doing the Pooja was also good...Aham observing Gopi telling the pundit why they have come to the mandir what prayer they wanted, who they were both their names she gave the pundit then the pooja itself Aham observing Gopi, he never does that...at home every morning when they do the pooja he stares stonely ahead here he was looking at her, she had her eyes closes his open and staring at his Gopi then when she opens her eyes he looks away, not to be caught...what spoilt the episode today was that Rashi managed to come to the mandir and that the dung kalakari worked spoiling the nice pooja scene, as definitely Aham was appreciating Gopi and now it will be ruined by what has happened with the dung in the car...so this was disappointing a big high and a massive low thereafter...yeah I understand your frustration, I've also given up hope that these CV's will bring them together anytime soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000hamzanuhaPirated_Fun

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Rashi in pink.. What a sight! Yuks dear, i'm sorry i cant agree on that one point. My girl was just superb.. I just love her the way she is...

ShellJAdelightful.

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
In absolute agreement with everyone here... seems to me the creators have lost it completely. Some scenes had immense potential but they were ruined completely. 
  • The scene where the pundit asks them heir names n she goes .. Ahamji, Aham Modiji, n Shrimati Gopi Aham Modi.. absolute crap... it would have had more weight if Aham had replied and said Gopi Modi..
  • The scene where she is trying make a conversation and she mucks it all up.. they could Jigar to help, instead of him giggling off to glory when the poor woman was struggling and making a completely fool of herself.
Pheww so much for love and Shilpa rightly pointed, they are doing the GoHam Tango -- one step forward and ten steps backward... this way the CVs have al the time in the world for brainless Kalakariz !!!

Edited by angelirebelli - 11 May 2011 at 10:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top