Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#122(11/5-Epi-142) (Page 5)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I wonder if the guy/gal who is in control of these crazy decisions watches any shows at all. They probably only look at numbers n see which brings in more money.. obviously reality shows that splash celeb's personal lives do rather than shows with quality content.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I loved today's episode from start to finish!! Romit, Sanchit, Simi, Shefali, Billu are the best support one could ever have! For them to be willing to risk everything to help Arohi in this task says a lot. Like always everyone had a specific role in helping Arjun escape, though it wasn't revealed what Simi's task would be

After watching how smug and arrogant Rajveer was towards Arjun, mocking Arjun and Arohi's love and wanting to shatter Arohi's dreams. I am glad Arjun didn't tell Rajveer anything and instead is supporting Arohi. I am all for what Arohi is doing now.

Whoever writes the dialogues for this show, kudos to them! I loved Rajveer and Arjun's scene talking about the bird and the eagle, Rajveer's overconfidence and Arjun awaiting to escape. I cannot wait to see tommorow's episode, I really hope nothing goes wrong and the plan is a success for Arohi and Arjun.

*Sighs* Why does this show have to end?? It is soo good and so much is left to be written :(
yaa... kudos to the dialogue writers Clap i'd loved the dialogues between arjun n rajveer in the earlier episode too where arjun is telling him abt the power of love Day Dreaming i was hoping the show wudnt end and rajveer eventually falls in love and realises wat arjun was talking abt Cry imagine has really proven itself to be completely brainless (just like the ahluwalia brothers are without daddu!!!) i think ekta shud start looking at other channels for kmh3... i dont mind kmh1 and kmh2 reruns also... it'll give us fans sumthg to look forward to on tv till kmh3 is launched Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
someone wanna give me a paragraph long update on Mon - Wed episodes Tongue

kavyasamaksh4IF

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Just show Kritz hv posted Pic Titled ML fans meet Karnika on her FB...I felt soo good to see that.Big smile...Heartly Congrates Friends on ML...I mean Everyone loves the show & Karnika..But very few can get in touch with them so nearly and express their feelings...ML Fans did that...And I m so pround of It Since This thread is full of Interesting and Truthful discussions...Once again Congrates Everyone..Hug.And Special & Big Thanks to sanju..Big smile

Regards

SG

kavyasamaksh4IF

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Done wid my super longg take on pg 2..!!!!WinkTongue

aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
done with my take  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1681154&PID=42349244&#42349244  . 

yet to read the rest  Tongue

aksh4IF

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
finally edited my take on pg 2

aksh4IF

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
great takes everyone.guys you all have done a great job. naina nice to see you write theese  days. keep writing.

great poem tanu really touches my heart. aksh good song selection. 1st time I couldn't think of a song. 

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 May 2011 at 8:06am

aksh4IF

Go to top