Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#122(11/5-Epi-142) (Page 4)

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
great take tanu...loved each nd every wrd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
am sooo happy arjun singhania is finally back in form! was so tired of seeing him helpless n behind bars... kmh2 is abt arjun n arohis love story but it rocks coz of their bindass and kickass attitude... neither of them are willing to take any bullshit lying down! it was a long time since arohi was fighting alone but now with arjun with her im expecting loads of fun romance and action... way to go guys... you both and the show rockkk Thumbs Up

i actually feel sorry for ratan as there are lot of badduas going her n her shows way when the mistake lies with imagine tv... anyway nonsense swayamvars donot appeal to us and imagine will realise soon what fools they've been Evil Smile i guess then ratan will be axed to make way for kmh3 Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

am sooo happy arjun singhania is finally back in form! was so tired of seeing him helpless n behind bars... kmh2 is abt arjun n arohis love story but it rocks coz of their bindass and kickass attitude... neither of them are willing to take any bullshit lying down! it was a long time since arohi was fighting alone but now with arjun with her im expecting loads of fun romance and action... way to go guys... you both and the show rockkk Thumbs Up

i actually feel sorry for ratan as there are lot of badduas going her n her shows way when the mistake lies with imagine tv... anyway nonsense swayamvars donot appeal to us and imagine will realise soon what fools they've been Evil Smile i guess then ratan will be axed to make way for kmh3 Dancing

completely agree to you views abt show and epi  Clap.  as for RKR getting axed for KMH3, I would love that but then again I dont want  KMH3 on   that  UNIMAGINATIVE channel .

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
agree wid u kavya.. i so don't want kmh3, especially if its gonna be on the Unimaginative Brainless TV Network D'oh

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 May 2011 at 5:13pm
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Clap   aksh n ari for ur sphymes!!!  haha!!

aksh4IF

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I loved today's episode from start to finish!! Romit, Sanchit, Simi, Shefali, Billu are the best support one could ever have! For them to be willing to risk everything to help Arohi in this task says a lot. Like always everyone had a specific role in helping Arjun escape, though it wasn't revealed what Simi's task would be

After watching how smug and arrogant Rajveer was towards Arjun, mocking Arjun and Arohi's love and wanting to shatter Arohi's dreams. I am glad Arjun didn't tell Rajveer anything and instead is supporting Arohi. I am all for what Arohi is doing now.

Whoever writes the dialogues for this show, kudos to them! I loved Rajveer and Arjun's scene talking about the bird and the eagle, Rajveer's overconfidence and Arjun awaiting to escape. I cannot wait to see tommorow's episode, I really hope nothing goes wrong and the plan is a success for Arohi and Arjun.

*Sighs* Why does this show have to end?? It is soo good and so much is left to be written :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Wisteria.-anzaeram-aksh4IFcherry227-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Mandy, join the club. Especially after watching today's episode, the pain deepens. Such a good show, with an awesome track, with such superb dialogue writers and such talented actors, all coming to a premature end coz Imagine couldn't find their brains. Cry I want to make Imagine ppl sit down in a locked room and watch KMH season 1 n 2, and point out all the issues we had because of them and how beautiful the stories really were and when I am done with them and have them convinced, I want to throw them in a black hole with Uttaran re-runs for company!! Evil Smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 May 2011 at 7:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-.Mandy.-TeekhiMishti-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Mandy, join the club. Especially after watching today's episode, the pain deepens. Such a good show, with an awesome track, with such superb dialogue writers and such talented actors, all coming to a premature end coz Imagine couldn't find their brains. Cry I want to make Imagine ppl sit down in a locked room and watch KMH season 1 n 2, and point out all the issues we had because of them and how beautiful the stories really were and when I am done with them and have them convinced, I want to throw them in a black hole with Uttaran re-runs for company!! Evil Smile

I agree, Imagine has been very unfair to this show. It has always annoyed me that Imagine doesn't promote KMH enough now they want to end it abruptly just to make way for Ratan's show. If they took the time to watch the show or paid attention to the many fans that watch they would realize their mistake.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

Go to top