Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#122(11/5-Epi-142) (Page 2)

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
res for take super luved arjun today. cahchu ke kimati 5 min made me to laugh terribly. arjun is rockstar. karan expression was out of world. speechless abt today epi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Res!!

--------------------------------------------
EDITED:
loved todays epi...
The dialogue writers rocked once again... Clap Star
also karans acting was fabbb!!!Clap Star

so the epi strted arohi saying to the cupids that she cannot let them put their lives in danger!! Bt still the cupids insited on staying wid arohi no matter what!! Star
truly loved the scene...reminded me of harry potter!! Aww... Hugsss to cupids for not leaving arohi!!

Next scene!! For that i have to say only one word!! Mindblowing!!!!!! Loved the tashan b/w arjun and rajveer!! Mindblowinglyawesome dialogue here!! Lol one thing that made me ROFL was ki rajveer ne to apne hi pair pe kulhadi maari!! Arre dumbo arjun ne tjhe 'facilties' provide krne ke liye nhi bulaya tha...he was trying to help u!! Bt ya tum to ullu ho na itni simple si baat kaise samjhoge!!LOL one moer thing chalo bozo ke wajah se hi sahi arjun lo ye realise to hua ki hez doing wrong nd he shud support arohi!!

Next...bozo tlking to halwaldars..oops 'officers'ROFLROFL... Bozo ne to officers kaha tha nd yaha to puri ki puri halwadars ki fauj khadi thi!! ROFLROFLROFL boz ka to IQ seriously romit nd shefu se kam hai...usse to hawaldars nd officers ke beech mein diff hi nhi pata!!!
Anyways..cuming bck to the point... Waise whts the pont..except for bozo blabbering his 'fool-proof' plan to the poor hawaldars!! One thing i can assure...bechare hawaldars bhi itne bore ho rhe the...unke facial exp se to aisa lag rha tha ki un logo ko wahan se bhaagn ka mann kr rha tha..bt they were standing only coz they were fearing bozo!!.ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.

Next scene arohi instructing the cupids to wrk!! Luvely scene whr arohi tell them to do the wrk nd they all readily agree w/o any 'ifs' or 'buts'!! Star Hug

next bozo nd his bro... Firstl i wud say ki ulluwaliyas ka ghar kabse change ho gya??ShockedConfused as far as i rember this was onu's home in tere liye nd ulus ka to diff ghar tha na?? Phir kaise change ho gya???Confused
anyways bozo nd arvind tlking abt the plan...!! Omg yar ye kitne bade bewakoof hai.. Itna top-secret plan aiwi sab ke saamne bol rhe hai taki koi bhi aake unki baat sun le!! Hun...ullus kahin ke...ullupanti hi to dikhayenge na!!LOL nd see sanchit ne sab sun liya na!! Ab dekhna bete ye tumlogo ka plan 'fulproof' hota hai ya 'fool proof'!!LOL

next.. Morning scene... Bozo nt willing to pray!! Too much of overconfidence!!Dead itna bhi gurur mat kr ki jab sachai saamne aaye to khud ko bhi shaqal dikahne ke laayak na rho!!Dead
and wahan dekho arohi... Shez nt only praying herself bt shez also making all the cupids do the same!!Hug Star
kuch seekho bozo apni bhatiji se!!

Last nd amazing scene of the epi... Rajveer nd arjun tashan!! Omg what a fab scene...!!! Awesomslty awesome scene!! The dialogues were perfect here...!! The tashan...the exp...the voice modulation...the body language was superb!! Esp arjun giving back answers to bozo was amazing!!Clap Star sry...i cant describe it more else main pta nhi kya-kya likh dalungi...!! In short i wud sum up that this scene was the perfect tashan scene b/w arjun nd rajveer!!nd no one better than these two actors cud have given justice to this scene!!Clap Star

all in all a gud epi!! Loved it to the core esp arjun-rajveer scenes..!! The dialogue writers once again were fabbb!!Clap Star nd karan wid his bad boy image was extraaa fabbb!!Clap StarHug

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 May 2011 at 7:38am

channi_starKMH-NASHAaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
what a rocking episode. For me it was karan's episode but kritika was also great. Hats off to karan for pulling off such amazing dialogues with the perfect expressions.StarClap

Finally Arjun is back the way we wanted him. looks like we are going to get some romantic jungle scenes.Action & tashan packed episodes lined up.

As the episode starts I like how Arohi is asking her friends that this is her battle & they could leave her cos she does not want them to go against the law because of her. she does not want to be a selfish friend but the cupids gang were great they were not going to leave her alone now. This is true friendship.

next scene was the best  cos we got our Arjun back. Although I hate to say but thankyou  Rajveer if you hadn't shown your ullupanti we would not have got to see Arjun back in form. I loved how Arjun gave a slap on Rajveer's face for each over confidence he was splashing around. But the real fun will come in the next episode when Arjun escapes.Cant wait to see Rajveer's face.

CV's did a amazing job with karan's lines and karan pulled them off with extra magic.

Arjun 1st wanted to stop arohi from going on the wrong track but whatever he wants to do is for her.And now also he does not want her love for him to be made a joke of. Now both are showing Kitani Mohabbat Hai.

I don't want to talk much about Rajveer but 1 thing i must say is he gets some good lines but does not know how to deliver them.If the same lines were given to Arjun he would have done 100 times better job.When I read Nitin saying karan gets the best line's it makes me laugh cos lines only look good when they are pulled off well.which only karan can do.so Rajveer you need to work more on your lines & expressions.

Back to the epi. Arohi was great she was doing her homework really well just like Arjun was expecting her to. she divided the tasks out brilliantly. I liked the bikes billu selected. Good transport selection bikes will go through any route but cars need more space.Billu is showing what arjun has taught him.

Rajveer & Arvind talking at home was a stupid scene but relavant to pass the info to sanchit.so as long as Arjuhi benefit from theese stupidness i don't mind theese scenes.

But I didn't like Rajveer's attitude to think he is greater than God.that was way over the top but he will face the slap god will give him on behalf of Arjuhi cos the seeked their blessings.

The last tashan between Arjun & Rajveer was outstanding again.Arjun has a reply for everything Rajveer says.He thinks he is too smart opens his mouth only to be shutted up by Arjun.
can't wait for the next episode.

The two things that stood out in the epi the most was Arjun's dialogues,his tashan.And Rajveer's dumbness,his over smartness. 

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 May 2011 at 7:56am

channi_stararjuhi4evakavyasamaksh4IF

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Just wanted to write WHAT A BRILLIANT EPISODE ClapStar

I think i enjoyed all these emotions today -Top Notch Performances -  Nail biting scenes - Bucket full of emotions - Rain of Expressions - Fantastic and unmatched Display of Friendship bond - AMAISING CLAP WORTHY DIALOGUES Clapand not to forget Day DreamingDROOLWORTHY HANDSOMNESS Day Dreaming dhak dhak..

Arjun and Rajveer's Dialgues - Absolutely Fantastic...They were both brilliant, but karan's Expressions..LOL he's one of a kind...It was a pleasure to watch Arjun Singhania back in form today..It's amaising how the Power of love can change somebody's mind...Love his trust and faith in Arohi..(waise he always had that..)

Such an adernaline packed episode...I've been  thoroughly enjoying the thrill and the action/suspense these days..it's just amaising..

If KMH continued like this - I can bet anything, it can give all the other so called romantic shows a run for their Daily SOAP money and fame..Wink

Edited by AmnaIsh - 11 May 2011 at 10:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Wisteria.-anzaeram-channi_starKMH-NASHAlara3110kavyasamaksh4IF

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
excellent episode"jab pyaar had se zyada ho jaatha hai tab bhagaavat par uthar aatha hai" season 1 dialogue I think
Arjun Day Dreamingbas tumhe dekhne ka dil kar raha tha while watching the episode
SillyAgar Arohi ne homework ki toh,voh zarur karegi use pata hoga ki sirf yahi se ... what do u think Arohi say if she hears this dialogue "mai tumhari tarah luchchi nahi hu jo homework nahi karungi"
I don't want kmh to end kaise kahein hame kitani mohabbat hai I love kmh

Edited by adhasrujana - 11 May 2011 at 11:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starKMH-NASHAlara3110aksh4IFkavyasam

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
RES

As for editing

Maybe i will maybe i wont ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starkavyasamaksh4IF

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
lovely epi!!!! ClapStarStarStarStarStar

ufff arjun broke his silence 2de!! finallly we gt our super cool arjun singhania bak! Smile

wah wah arjun neh kya punches diye hai rajvir chachu ko... their convo was the highlights of the episode!! aur rajvir chachu jawab mein 'WOW' ke alawa kuch bol hi nahi paye!!  LOL
well rajvir turnin more dumb day by day!! bhagwan ko bhi nahi manta  Shocked  too much!!
koi baat nahi arjuhi tumhara bhala karenge!!   Evil Smile
ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL(shibz i churoufied these rofls frm ur post Wink)

thank god! arjun agreed 2 espace frm these ullus jail...huh!!
arjun is soo confident arohi will free him!! Smile

arohi n her 'cupid brigade' (courtesy of ari  LOL ClapClapClap  Hug

finally!!! v r gonna c sum action fun romance!!! yepppiiee!!!   Dancing

hmmm so the bike sequence kritz was talkin abt is gonna b cumin up..mayb 2mrw!!!
hayeee m already in dreamland imagining arjuhi on bike!!   Day Dreaming

karan was awesome 2de!!!!   Day Dreaming
kritz was lukin preety!!  Smile

Edited by channi_star - 11 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshKMH-NASHAlara3110aksh4IFkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Swamyaar or whatever, this show who will watch. NOBODY.
ONCE KMH2 GOES OFF AIR, WE ALSO SAY BYE BYE.

Edited by lara3110 - 11 May 2011 at 11:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

Go to top