sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 @deeps...πŸ€—πŸ€—...math  rooo math rooo
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Deeps: Good morning. 

@ all:  Who controls the Den's ferry?  I'd like to be prepared for a deluge ... not of drool but of tears of disappointment.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sorry gals... me will be very bussy ...peeping in... cause me have to finish my essay's for exam... almost finished...
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An..aww.thanksπŸ€—err.so what got u the tabela scar?? πŸ˜†

preet..as we are inspired by the chipko movement of our leads...we have just about enough space for u at swarglok...😳😳
😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anupama: There was a show called Mohe Rang De and thanks to Jyoti's Tabela chant in that forum, we got to see one ... don't ask me further ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An.oh alright...πŸ˜†action and cut happened in a span of seconds i reckonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sun: Is your buffalo going to be at the tabela?
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Medha. They made Geet's first pregnancy such a joke. Hope they have no immediate intentions in that direction in the near future.  they can have that track as the last track before shutting shop.  I wouldn't mind seeing Nandini going back with Maaneet to Delhi and she and Geet attending college together as long as they dont have a love track for Dev-Nandu.  I still feel a negative Dev would give more meat to the story than a positive one.  Hope he turns negative when Nandini and her family reject him because of his past sins and he feels there is no good in being good.  I want the Sammy track too.  Would love to see Geet's love tested. Maan's has already been through the test and he has come out stronger.  Would also like them to explore Maan's past (his parents and how he became what he was before he met Geet).  Maaneet romance is fine but if it is not interwoven in the background of a strong story, it would get boring after some time.  
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Anupama:  For me, it was ugly and cheap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Updated  list of Sexy DD appreciation club members.

1. Deeps.
2. Kavita
3. Neha9999
4. Priti
5. Saj
6. Shifa 
7.Anuja
8.Jyothi
9.Soma
10. Nabz
11.Preet
12.Priya