Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

Does anybody knows what happened to Daadi maa ka kangan which Maan supposes to give to Geet if she forgives him? Yeh kanjoos might had sold it 🀣

He sold it to buy the sari and kept the rest of the money for pocket money. na jaane geet aur kya maang le
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sun29

zeee...he sold it in the amritssar market and got checked shirts and tight jeans in  return🀣

He has to hide his Kareena Kapoor's legs, but the tight jeans r not helping on this πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha: I'm sure you can now identify with a certain Balwant Singh.  No time for Geet.

@ Arwenish: If there were no cockroaches, we wouldn't have had that first fall -- the curtain fall in the outhouse -- in GHSP.

@ Anu: Thanks for the quick update.

@ Sun: Good afternoon.  How soon is soon?  Are you going to shoot at it while the birdie is in "action" and yell, "BKIA"?  I will hold on to my parasol ... as I don't want birdie poop on me.

@ Roshni and Zee: Hello

hey Saj   , Zee  πŸ€—
@Medha and Usha: Hiii πŸ€—πŸ€—
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ all:  He hasn't sold off the kangans.  He bought the new clothes for himself and for his Geet with the pocket money given to him by Adi.  
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ all:  He hasn't sold off the kangans.  He bought the new clothes for himself and for his Geet with the pocket money given to him by Adi.  

Adi gives pocket money to Maan Singh Khurana 😲, kya zamana aagaya hai 🀣
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Paisa... upshagun or not... me cant stand that pathetic crawling thing on roof or walls... ewww...... me too screamed and and my Mama rushed into my room...🀣🀣... and they shooed it with  Mortin spary and wipers and broom...🀣 and my youngest brother took danda to shoo it away and is laughing at me...... and vaccum cleaner idea is good one... but Mama ll never use that thing to trap that thing...

Usha you are one brave woman then...... i cant sit where lizards are and working at such place is far far away thing... and  me never saw any Lizard movie ever... and me once had a shake hand with monkey in zoo outside reserch center... everyone was feeding monkey leaves me too try to feed him one big leave and Monkey hold my hand and me screamed to sacre everyone around me... πŸ€£

Zee... Maan must have sold them to buy Sari for Geet...🀣

@ medha, nish

So the next thing is for the CV's to introduce lizards into GHSP for the next set of episodes to get triggered off.

@ saj - I love birdies and their news. they ensure a lot of action πŸ˜†

Kya hua hai tumhe? I will call u kabhi khushi kabhi ghum 🀣