Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Kavi, I wish Maan had listened to Biji's gyan to Dev, because in all honesty, he also hasn't done anything to please the family.

even i was thinking the same. MSK really hasn't done anything to make him look good in their eyes. Wasn't this the purpose of this entire track...🤔
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@ swan u r right... dev iz very lucky and still he is complaining...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Anuja, Now Maan and Geet know everyone's shortbacks and needs in the family. Lucky = Preeto, Teji = sense, Pammi = love and care and respect, Beeji = I don' think anything will please her, Nandini = this one is the obvious and I don't want to state it.

So, when will they start executing any plan to give everyone what they want and make things ok?
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Are any devils tracking LV's post? What does that mahaan atma have to say about everything? 🤔
somakazmi thumbnail
@ priti and swan MSK is busy with his geet and KC he dont have time for the family at the moment... may b once he iz free from romancing geet he might think abt family...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Priti...Yeah the original MSK shud have heard what Beeji had to say too... And I think post KC the "Please Everyone" mission will begin...🤔...And Dev-Nandini Prem Katha parwaan chadega...🤔
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Soma - Woh kehte hai na, jitna bhi mil jaaye, kam hi lagta hai. 😆 We are devils. We always find faults with everything. 😆
somakazmi thumbnail
@ all devilz forget everything else for the moment and tell me who want to c non existing preeto out of the phone now????? raise ur handz!!!!!!!!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@ Kavi - No matter how good an actor SS is, Dev-Nandini seriously feels like another AA track. cannot imagine thme to be parallel leads at all. 🤢
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Soma, I wish Nandini would disappear and Preeto would come instead. 😆