Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 (Page 8)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Originally posted by gardes

May 13, 2011

Oh  my, oh my, oh my, oh my...  I just got done watching and it is HIGH drama.  People will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE today's episode.  I too will need to watch a few times later in the day to get it all.

Nivedita and Himanshu - you outdid yourselves.  Hats off to you!  You are the BEST!!!

The Production team - you rock!

Samachar Ji, please convey my appreciation in real time!

Dislike gardes, I have such a busy day at work today won't be able to watch during lunch either... Cry

I shall convey your appreciation lol.

Just a recommendation:  Read Wafah's superlative update and wait to watch when you get home.  I wish I had waited.  I am glad Wafah is doing WU today.  I would have not done justice to the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19rani2007

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Gardes I don't think my words would do any justice to the powerhouse of emotions...

LOLThanks for not adding pressure there though...

rani2007gardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Gardes I don't think my words would do any justice to the powerhouse of emotions...

LOLThanks for not adding pressure there though...

Wafah, I don't don't know how you managaed to write so fast and yet had every convo in there.  Today it is not about words, it is all about emotions.  Don't you think the 2 of them are award material? 

I was stunned into silence (funny that coming from me!   LOL)...

uzeerani2007

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Gardes I don't know either...their emotions were so fiery today and it felt quick to me to when I typed...It was like every detail I saw I couldn't wait to write it out...I was afraid I'd forget the dialogues...because even though it wasn't about words, their emotions were so raw today...

Yes both of them did such a good job. Guddu finally voiced what was bothering him...with the Abhi issue and we finally can understand what Abhi's name from Runjhun's lips meant to Guddu. Just as we can see that Runjhun's emotions are still wavering on the Neelu front.

Today without any hesitation without any qualms I can confidently say Guddu and Runjhun have feelings for each other, and not that of friendship. They both are desperately seeking love, and I think that Amma and Kukkan are the only ones that seemed to have caught how Runjhun and Guddu gel with each other.

Today was all about insecurities voiced in the form of the challenge. I've always felt that Guddu would question why Runjhun wants to change him, not only for Amma but for some other reason. Today both of them were so hurt that they were lashing out at each other of sorts, Runjhun in her way and Guddu in his, airing out their hurts. So in a way both of them were so inebriated in their own hurt that they couldn't see each others pain. Neither of them saw each their own insecurities either.

Guddu and Runjhun have without knowing without willing accepted each other in their lives. Be it for whatever reason, they've tied themselves together emotionally. Subconsciously they've connected but on a conscious level they hold back because of their insecurities and not being able to live up to each others ideals, when their ideals in actuality is no one else but each other.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79K__SuzeeEcliPSe_2010rani2007gardesInfofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Subconsciously they've connected but on a conscious level they hold back because of their insecurities and not being able to live up to each others ideals, when their ideals in actuality is no one else but each other.

Wow, Wafah.  What a great post. Above is my favorite line.  I am going to go re-read the whole post now. LOL

gardesInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Wafah, you said it all. 

If I were watching at a pace I wanted to, I would be on the floor and bawling away, with my husband calling 911.

The emotions were SO RAW!  The dialogues were coming out so well.  The flow of the whole episode was stupendous.  I could not think at the time of one thing I would have wanted to see different.

I don't know about the 2, but I felt a sense of relief that they did not hold back and LET IT ALL OUT.  THE CARDS ARE ON THE TABLE.  It is how they play the game from here on.

Phew!

Edited by gardes - 13 May 2011 at 10:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SuzeeEcliPSe_2010Infofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
One more thing to add to this:

Both of them seemed so lost today.

While yesterday you wanted to bang their heads together to make them communicate, today you wanted to hug them for the hurts they were harboring and spilling out in anger.  It was so touching to watch.

Edited by gardes - 13 May 2011 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69Infofan

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Gardes, Wafah, 
What an outstanding episode!  I was wanting something of this sort of a confrontation to happen with the characters and I was so surprised to actually watch it occur.  I love this Jodi and both the actors are doing justice to their characters.  This was an outstanding episode!  It was consistent with the emotional perspective of the characters.  Actually what broke my heart was the image of Runjhun looking at the pink saree gifted to her by Guddu and clutching the jasmine flowers in her hands.  It was sad to watch that because she has never had a friend in her life and never been gifted anything from anyone except Amma.  This is an outstanding series exploring the development of a relationship-the relationship of an arranged marriage, two opposite stranger thrown together in a situation-these two are complete opposite of each other but they crave one thing only-love.  Bhagonwali team has without a doubt has some excellent writing &  storytelling skills in dealing with the main couple's relationship-Runhjhun & Guddu.  I like Amma's advice to Runjhun, and I hope R now learns to become more human instead of being this ideal mechanical servant in the Pandey Niwas.   This confrontation between R&G is what R needed to push her into her own self awareness,  her wants, her desires-What does Runjhun want???
For her to answer that question, she'll have to become human.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69Julie0001gardesInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index