Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 (Page 14)

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Guys, misunderstandings happen when you are invested emotionally in a relationship, e.g. in friendships, with your spouse, parents, siblings.  A slight miscommunication takes on a life of its own.

Ever since the 2 got married, I have been calling daily episodes since then as an anatomy of a (mis)-arranged marriage.  It takes a lot of effort and energy to build and maintain a relationship and with many ups and downs, you get to know the person better and you are on your way to build a solid foundation.

With each change in status (employment, illnesses, kids, in-laws), you revisit and reset your priorities, but if there is a solid foundation on which the relationship is initially based, the transition gets smoother.

Communication at each step is the key element.

Gardes, et al

This is what exactly makes this show so great. More than any show, Guddu and RJ have actually had calm/funny conversations about how differently they see the world. Guddu has pushed RJ to talk to him repeatedly in the show and discuss their differences. The CV's have been great in not letting mis-understandings stay too long with this couple in the past. I am curious how long this one will. Guddu was in no mood to listen in this last episode, but hopefully something may change.

But there is no misunderstanding about the actual issue which is Guddu does not want to change on RJ's terms and wants acceptance. He also has a lot to accept and atone for.  His treatment of her was wrong. These are real issues that this couple has.

Edited by jpalagrawal - 15 May 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
So watching that scene with Guddu and the bar dancer on tv right now...it doesn't seem like he actually touched her.  Like his hand/palm/fingers were not on the woman... rather she was hanging on to his arms and his arms were around her.  Wonder if this was purposeful..

Funny how much nicer it is on a regular sized TV. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001gardesInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Ok, so I watched again...

There was one thing that I had overlooked (maybe forgotten in all the drama) that caught my attention today...

Guddu is upset when Runjhun says "ghin aati hai".  He tells her that yes, I am a gunda and I am badmaash, but what about you?  You work without any self-respect (do kaudi ka kaam) for your family and you are telling me about respect.

He is lashing out at her on many fronts - being Abhigyan, her interaction with her family, the change chunauti...

He has a very strange reaction when she mentions Nillu.  Nillu may be an idolized ex-wife who gave him dhokha (betrayal)...?  I am sure I am grasping at straws, but I remember Runjhun, around the time he washes up after saving he child,  mentions when he was touched by her defense of him, that "shaadi bhi to pehli baar ki hai, sukh na sahi, dukh to baant sakte hain" (This is a first time marriage for you, maybe not in happiness, but I can always share your pain).  He gives her a look at the time.  I thought that was an odd interjection at the time but maybe Nillu may resurface as an explanation of that statement.

Edited by gardes - 15 May 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007Julie0001Infofan

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hi gardes,
I had the same feeling when Runjhun mention that it being Guddu first marriage. The look he gave seemed mysterious. I hope that if that's the way the track is going the CVs will not drag as in other shows till the situation become ridiculous as in other showsConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007gardes

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Ok, so I watched again...

There was one thing that I had overlooked (maybe forgotten in all the drama) that caught my attention today...

Guddu is upset when Runjhun says "ghin aati hai".  He tells her that yes, I am a gunda and I am badmaash, but what about you?  You work without any self-respect (do kaudi ka kaam) for your family and you are telling me about respect.

He is lashing out at her on many fronts - being Abhigyan, her interaction with her family, the change chunauti...

He has a very strange reaction when she mentions Nillu.  Nillu may be an idolized ex-wife who gave him dhokha (betrayal)...?  I am sure I am grasping at straws, but I remember Runjhun, around the time he washes up after saving he child,  mentions when he was touched by her defense of him, that "shaadi bhi to pehli baar ki hai, sukh na sahi, dukh to baant sakte hain" (This is a first time marriage for you, maybe not in happiness, but I can always share your pain).  He gives her a look at the time.  I thought that was an odd interjection at the time but maybe Nillu may resurface as an explanation of that statement.

Yes, that was interesting. I watched it and thought it was quite interesting that Guddu mentioned RJ's self-respect so many times.  To me it was weird the spying connection. I mean where did that come from? Guddu has hardly left the house except to go across the street to his Carom/IM/CD Galleria. Maybe how she showed up at the bar and the hospital the other day?  Also the theme that she is a poor unfortunate worker. I remember he said something to her in an early episode that she works thanklessly for her aunts and uncles. He told Jabbu to look at her.  Interesting of course is when she worked all night for the mobile center and he did not bother to thank her then.

Just some random thoughts... Okay sleep is the only way to get to Monday's episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69rani2007gardesInfofan

kickit Newbie
kickit
kickit

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
hey...you guys are great...you think so deeply...believe me I came to forum just because to read updates which are restricted by author for members and in this forum there is nothing like that ...thats good...If the updates get restricted ...how people will come to know about the show...

Julie0001gardesInfofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
A while back I saw Friday's episode on TV and there is something that I need to change from what I wrote earlier (some posts prior). 

After he lights his clothes and he says "Look your Abhigyaan is burning". She says - "Jal yeh nahin rahein hain, Jal aap rahein hain" = It is not the clothes that are burning, but you are burning.

I don't think there was any jealousy that she thinks he has. What I mean is I don't think she thinks he is jealous of Abhigyaan.

What she simply says is, you got all wrong (her-Abhi's relation) and you haven't understood correctly. Look at you how much hatred you have and it is not the clothes that are burning, you are burning with hatred.

That is when she later says that - You get everything wrong and you try to prove your wrong as right.

The irony is thursdays ( or was it wednesday's) episode, when she comes back crying after talking with Mahadevi, she is crying and she thought Mahadevi has misunderstood her relation with Abhi ... it hits her now it is not just Mahadevi who misunderstood, even her own husband has mis-understood. 

But I still think she hasn't realized that it is the very mention of Abhi's name by her is the cause of all this issue now. 

Julie0001gardesInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I did not get the meaning of 'do kaudi ka kaam karti ho, apni izzat nahi karti, kam se kam meri izzat rakho'?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index