Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 (Page 12)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

@bee and Gardes...

Nothing I write will compare to the master's thesis on both your parts...you both have always been good at analysing episodes. As for the jealousy aspect I do feel there is jealousy involved but I hesitate using the word jealousy in all it's context , and I hesitated when I typed it. Now that I saw it again, I do feel like Runjhun is saying that it is Guddu burning not Abhigyaan because to her those clothes were very much Guddu no one else.

I think insecure is more of an apt term for both of them than either jealousy.

@Everyone,

In addition to all the things that I already said, the reason why I do not think it is jealousy is bcos - For both of them the person in question is not a threat/competition - In the sense that both do not want to become the other. 

Guddu does not want to become Abhigyaan and have what Abhigyaan had [the way Abhigyaan had Runjhun - the relation Guddu thought R-A had/shared when we see through his eyes. Guddu used to tease them as the greatest lovers in the history -( the Shahajahan-Anarkali part!)] He is sure he does not want to become Abhigyaan at any cost, not even if he (by being so) gets Runjhun the way Abhigyaan had. He wants to have her, her acceptance only if she can take him the way he is, (not like someone else.) Guddu is extremely hurt knowing that she can never accept him though he himself is a good person. (Both of them know he is good, that is the reason he keeps coming back to prove he can be good). He had hoped since he is inherently good and had proven so, so many times and when she has no qualms of accepting and fighting for his sake in front of his entire family, he thought she is slowly accepting him. But he is shattered thinking that she can never consider him good and can never accept him and can give a place in her heart. He is shocked to know that his legally wedded wife can think of her ex! (His words - "I do not put a dragger from the back", "You are the one who has sin in the heart.") Of course he is wrong.

It is the same for her - She is sure she does not want to be Neelu, not at any cost. 
But she simply assumed he thinks good about her and trusts her and understands that her intentions are just good - that of seeing him as a good,responsible human being and be proud to have her as his wife. But (she thinks) he loves his filthy life and can never get out of it and she is clear, she does not want to be part of his low-life. And Of course she is wrong too.
Like Gardes says - for her, this is a relationship for 7 lives, she started building their lives together with utmost care - IM Mobile Gallery was a standing proof of that. But everything came crashing down as if it had no foundation, as if it were a sand castle. (The look she gives to that centre when she returns from Munni's Madhushala.) 

Both have misunderstood each other.
For me, Guddu's feelings are that of heartbreak and betrayal.
Runjhun's feelings are insecurities coupled with shattered hopes.
No jealousy there.

But yes, when she says,  "It is not the clothes that are burning, instead it is you who is burning, burning with misconception, burning with anger, look at the filth you are talking by linking your wife to some other man, (and also as Gardes says) you are burning my dreams, my hopes, you are burning the good life (moments) that we shared until now, you are burning all that we could have had in the future, (and yes!) burning away with jealousy that you you can't be him!". For her those clothes were his and the clothes were him. (If I go to the funny side - the harmonious life her sari(s) had/(could have had) with his kurta pajama(s)LOL) If there was any jealousy it was in her head that  he is jealous of Abhigyaan - Again 1 more misunderstanding. 
Similarly he also (could have) thought that she was jealous of Neelu for no reason, but he cuts her short before she can go any further when he says - "I will give one tight slap under your jaw".
So, jealousy part was only in the misunderstandings.

p.s: I wish I can write succinctly, but each of those single moment of the show is overloaded with so much emotions that capturing them into whatever words still feel short of the real thing.

p.s.s: These are my thoughts and mine alone. I may be wrong. I Do not want to force it upon people.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeK__SEcliPSe_2010rani2007Julie0001gardesbhavni88Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzee

bee, gardes, excellent writing...loved ur analysis...

@ bee...the line u wrote:

"Before leaving Abhigyaan had written a letter for Runjhun. I wonder if that is going to crop up too?"

I've been thinking about this too...and if I recall right, they don't show runjhun reading the letter...but if she did read the letter and kept it, is it possible for guddu to ever come across it and read how abhigyaan didn't trust runjhun and asked for medical test?

also, I've been thinking so much about wut will happen next week and the promo of runjhun in the pink sari came to me...where guddu says 30 days are over, and he won, and then she says, no, there are 5 days left...as per the other promo, guddu keeps seeing runjhun everywhere...
so I think maybe he see's her everywhere throughout the episode and is upset about how he can't stop thinking about her...and then I think runjhun will find guddu and show him the paper he signed that said he would stay in PN for 30 days...and tell him that 5 days are left and until then, he has to stay with her in PN...maybe she does this after getting advice from amma...guddu being a man of his word, will return (grudgingly)...and hopefully in these 5 remaining days, misunderstandings will be cleared...

I was so hesitant putting that line out there about that letter. I did not wanted to give CVs anyideas, or create  a germ in their heads.

The only reason why I put that line out there was because I wanted that also to be burnt away and not linger there in their cupboard as 1 more skeleton. 

I am so glad they blurted out everything there was there between them from the past .. there is nothing more left that needs to be clarified between them (except that letter.)

It is again my wishful thinking, thinking that both G-R can completely burn away their mis-understandings and start their life with a clean slate. So, let that letter get burnt away too.

Yes, Runjhun does read that letter. Now I don't recall what all was in that letter, but I think there was nothing straight-forward in that letter to prove her innocence. Guddu till-date doesn't know the actual reason why Abhi left. But I think that letter will make Guddu understand why Abhi left, and in turn will add to the trust he is supposed to have on Runjhun.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SuzeeJulie0001rani2007gardesbhavni88Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Just wanted to write my feelings -

I had a feeling of relief long time back, probably about 50 days back (since we have that counter thread going on .. it is easy) when Guddu and Runjhun got married.

I had told now I feel relieved that both got married, now I can sit-back and watch how these two go from here.

Yesterday after watching the episode, I had one more feeling of relief, relief that they brought it all out, that was unsaid. 

What a journey it was, to be part of their lives and be able to see their ups and downs, sorrows and joy, hopes and desires, dreams and disasters... such a pleasure and a relief. I cannot put into words.

I wish I could write a poem! 

K__SuzeeAginaya69rani2007gardesbhavni88WafahInfofan

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Guddu does not want to become Abhigyaan and have what Abhigyaan had [the way Abhigyaan had Runjhun - the relation Guddu thought R-A had/shared when we see through his eyes. Guddu used to tease them as the greatest lovers in the history -( the Shahajahan-Anarkali part!)] He is sure he does not want to become Abhigyaan at any cost, not even if he (by being so) gets Runjhun the way Abhigyaan had. He wants to have her, her acceptance only if she can take him the way he is, (not like someone else.) Guddu is extremely hurt knowing that she can never accept him though he himself is a good person. (Both of them know he is good, that is the reason he keeps coming back to prove he can be good). He had hoped since he is inherently good and had proven so, so many times and when she has no qualms of accepting and fighting for his sake in front of his entire family, he thought she is slowly accepting him. But he is shattered thinking that she can never consider him good and can never accept him and can give a place in her heart. He is shocked to know that his legally wedded wife can think of her ex! (His words - "I do not put a dragger from the back", "You are the one who has sin in the heart.") Of course he is wrong.

Hi guys!
First post, lurked since March, finally joined up because this forum didn't seem intimidating but was still intellectually-stimulating (and hopefully welcoming!), hope my thoughts are up to speed.

Anyways, I agree greatly with bee5, Guddu really wants to be accepted how he is. As someone in the forum stated before, in his own mind he is a perfectly acceptable man: own/successful business, mini-family with Kukkan, Jabbo, and co., and he is a man who gets respect (fear?) around town. And now he thinks he is being compared to this ideal of Abhigyan, who he is not particularly impressed with, just being a straight-laced teacher. He wants Runjhun to see that he is not so bad, and see the things he does for her and can do for her. But ofcourse, even now they are still not communicating what they want from each other and what they hope for each other, so we'll see how it turns out Sleepy.

Edited by Pleiades - 14 May 2011 at 10:49pm

K__SuzeeJulie0001rani2007gardesbhavni88bee5Infofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pleiades

Hi guys!
First post, lurked since March, finally joined up because this forum didn't seem intimidating but was still intellectually-stimulating (and hopefully welcoming!), hope my thoughts are up to speed.

Anyways, I agree greatly with bee5, Guddu really wants to be accepted how he is. As someone in the forum stated before, in his own mind he is a perfectly acceptable man: own/successful business, mini-family with Kukkan, Jabbo, and co., and he is a man who gets respect (fear?) around town. And now he thinks he is being compared to this ideal of Abhigyan, who he is not particularly impressed with, just being a straight-laced teacher. He wants Runjhun to see that he is not so bad, and see the things he does for her and can do for her. But ofcourse, even now they are still not communicating what they want from each other and what they hope for each other, so we'll see how it turns out Sleepy.

Welcome to the forum, Pleiades.  We pledge not to bite (WinkTongue) our newcomers, so please be an active participant.  The more, the merrier, as the saying goes.

Abhigyan for all his usuls (principles) to change society, turned tail and ran when under pressure.  Guddu, on the other hand, will stand up for what he believes in (rightly or wrongly) and fight for that person - case in point Jabbo-Mahadevi.  He stood by Runjhun though he harbored doubts until Jabbo was caught red-handed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeerani2007bee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pleiades

Hi guys!

Hi Pleiades
Please do join in our discussions. 

You are summed up your thoughts nicely.
LOL at your last emoticon ...That just tells the lurking ways of your presence on the forum and watching the show laid-back ... I wish I can do that! WinkOuchLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007Julie0001gardesInfofan

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hi ALL
I was thinking since Mr. G was drunk when he blurted out everything that has been bothering him..what happens when he wakes up in the morning next?? I don't think he'll be able to face R..but who knows?  Guddu really wears his heart on his sleeve.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007gardesInfofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Does it make me pathetic that after watching Friday's episode 5 times online at least, I am eagerly waiting watching it on TV tonight in the US? Confused

Edited by jpalagrawal - 15 May 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007gardesInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index