Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 (Page 11)

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

I have no words to express my feelings, after watching today's episode I was in tears, I felt all that was happening in front of me. A BIG Applause for G & R. I heard G crying when he told R is still STILL Ahbi is in UR heart & when is said this 30 challenge is not to change me but to make me Ahbi. WOW !! When R was crying looking at the brunt cloths feeling that all is lost in her life. Just Great !!

Can't wait for Monday episode, Interesting this would be who move be the 1st one to make a move to talk to each other. Cant wait to see their reactions & emotions.

I don't think R had ever loved Ahbi, she had no feeling for him.

Likewise, who is this Neelu ? Definitely not G's EX girlfriend, Cas if he already has an affair before, I don't think would have loved R so much. I strongly feel that it May be his sister, friend, or cousin who is older then him & who loves gardening flowers & plants. That's y G felt at RG 1st night room was like Neelu's room. Or my hyper thinking ... Is Neelu a GIRL ?

Well, I am very sure, that this is the FIRST LOVE for both R & G, that's y there is so much of passion & emotions, immaturity, that's y they are not unable to express their feelings to each other.

1st Love is painful but unforgettable in our life. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001Infofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@bee and Gardes...

Nothing I write will compare to the master's thesis on both your parts...you both have always been good at analysing episodes. As for the jealousy aspect I do feel there is jealousy involved but I hesitate using the word jealousy in all it's context , and I hesitated when I typed it. Now that I saw it again, I do feel like Runjhun is saying that it is Guddu burning not Abhigyaan because to her those clothes were very much Guddu no one else.

I think insecure is more of an apt term for both of them than either jealousy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeerani2007gardesbee5

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

@bee and Gardes...

Nothing I write will compare to the master's thesis on both your parts...you both have always been good at analysing episodes. As for the jealousy aspect I do feel there is jealousy involved but I hesitate using the word jealousy in all it's context , and I hesitated when I typed it. Now that I saw it again, I do feel like Runjhun is saying that it is Guddu burning not Abhigyaan because to her those clothes were very much Guddu no one else.

I think insecure is more of an apt term for both of them than either jealousy.

I agree with insecurities on the part of both of them.  Jealousy did not seem to be playing a role.  To me the burning of the clothes was to him, his rage and to her, her dreams, her few happy moments.  There were happy moments associated with each of those articles of clothing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007bee5Infofan

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

great analysis you guys.  love reading your posts. 

anyways, with all the drama going on between guddu and runjhun, i do believe that once the CV's decide to bring them together, it would be a very romantic honeymoon for them, one so sweet we will all swimming in honey for the next few weeks.

yes I agree..you guys are brill..Clap

love reading all your posts..

rani2007gardes

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
So I probably should have posted my thoughts from Thursday's episode in this thread instead of the WU for the 12th... Want to see if you guys have any comments on it.

Here is the link to the post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1681917&TPN=4  Please share your thoughts, want to see if any of you agree... Gardes posted something very similar though I think we diverge of some things.

I'll post my thoughts from Friday's episode later this weekend... still trying to wrap my head around everything that occurred plus I want to keep adding to Wafah's "Words We Say... and What We Don't" post... I'm having fun adding dialogues there.LOL

Edited by rani2007 - 14 May 2011 at 7:00am

gardesInfofan

chinky80 Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeerani2007gardesbee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

@ bee5

I cannot tell you that right now I had tears reading your master thesis. You captured so beautifully the emotions.The CV's are brilliant for creating such art, and you are also an artist in your analysis. Thank you for this Bee. I know how much love and care it takes to write a post like the one you wrote. And it  is truly a gift. I felt today like I watched beautiful stained glass shards of feelings fly everywhere. Thank you for making it into a creation of interpretation

Awww JP! Thank you for those kind words. Hug
It is not me, all the credit goes to the CVs and the main leads. When they give such a good episode, we all just write.
I am no where near the best writers in this forum. I just try to write what I got out of a scene/episode. 

I just hope when the team who created this show read what I write, they don't cringe think - "What did we show and what is she writing!"

p.s: Discussion is easy, praise is not something easy for me to handle. I go into a shell unable to know how to react. And hence took some time. Your words meant a lot. Thank you.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Srani2007Julie0001WafahInfofan

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
bee, gardes, excellent writing...loved ur analysis...

@ bee...the line u wrote:

"Before leaving Abhigyaan had written a letter for Runjhun. I wonder if that is going to crop up too?"

I've been thinking about this too...and if I recall right, they don't show runjhun reading the letter...but if she did read the letter and kept it, is it possible for guddu to ever come across it and read how abhigyaan didn't trust runjhun and asked for medical test?

also, I've been thinking so much about wut will happen next week and the promo of runjhun in the pink sari came to me...where guddu says 30 days are over, and he won, and then she says, no, there are 5 days left...as per the other promo, guddu keeps seeing runjhun everywhere...
so I think maybe he see's her everywhere throughout the episode and is upset about how he can't stop thinking about her...and then I think runjhun will find guddu and show him the paper he signed that said he would stay in PN for 30 days...and tell him that 5 days are left and until then, he has to stay with her in PN...maybe she does this after getting advice from amma...guddu being a man of his word, will return (grudgingly)...and hopefully in these 5 remaining days, misunderstandings will be cleared...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010gardesbee5Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index