Modi Parivaar needs the Mini-Mental Status Exam...

gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...the mental capacity of each family member at this point is very questionable.  For example, Hetal, sees and hears everything and can not put two and two together, I believe she would fail the Serial 7s calculation or alternately spelling the word WORLD backwards as she is unable to use logic to see that her DIL is hell bent on ruining Gohem. 

Gopi's disconnected comments make me wonder if she is suffering from early, i mean very very very early-onset dementia.  Also, the hesitation in speaking shows that she is having to search for words and I wonder if there is something wrong with her Broca's area, maybe she is suffering from expressive aphasia secondary to the dementia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetjaved thumbnail
wow Dr gopakshi...I dont think Gopi needs any checking but Hetal yes...a very big yes...evertime I think that she will now be able to realise her daughter in laws true nature she behaves as if nothing happened...and dont forget Jigar...like mother like son 
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
They have selective hearing, thinking and opinions. 
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hetal is so silly she needs a transplant...and maybe glasses too...anyone can see koki was trying to get ahem to take gopi to the mandir on thier own yet hetal sends rashi with them..then asks koki if everything was ok with gohem🤪...
casualfan thumbnail
They need to go to wizard of oz- brain for Hetal, heart for Ahem, nerve/courage for Gopi , sweetness for Koki, self-respect for parag/jigar, and a BIG lesson of you-reap-what-you-sow for Rashi.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r right each member should have little bit of phycological treatment  
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes certainly Hetal and Jigar need brain transplants, and yes Gopi too..as of today she was very scared og talking to him but yes she has proved in the past she needs some treatment
gopakshi thumbnail
I am glad to hear that others notice mental issues too.

@casualfun...i like your wizard of oz solution and find it really funny how brain, heart and courage fit well in this scenario. ðŸ˜†
gopakshi thumbnail
@geetjaved...ok so at least she needs some Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help her deal with her anxiety about talking to Ahemji.