Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Yes, I said that, but not to Bips:Amar Singh Pg 15 (Page 13)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

this guy is just crazy..
if that wasbt bips..
so this is not JP either..

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
he looks so old and disgusting, eww these talks are...yuck

i wonder wat big b would have to say about his brother now?
bulls-eye IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

bulls-eye

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzelll

he looks so old and disgusting, eww these talks are...yuck

i wonder wat big b would have to say about his brother now?

Hun? thats Big B's brother? I didnt know that!
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Bipasha denies sexual banter with Amar Singh

Smrity Sharma, TNN | May 12, 2011, 12.37pm IST
Bipasha Basu has made headlines after her alleged taped conversations with Amar Singh came out in the public, the transcripts of which were published on Thursday.

Earlier in 2006, the tapes were barred from getting published or telecast in the media after the Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh filed a petition seeking restraint order. However, the tapes have been unveiled now with the Supreme Court lifting its gag order citing that there has been suppression of facts by Amar Singh.

If the transcripts published on Thursday are anything to go by, the conversation between the actress and politician did suggest some subtle sexual banter.

However, Bipasha has reacted strongly to her alleged tape conversation with Amar Singh. The actress has denied being the one talking in the tape and has requested all in doubt to not go by just the transcript but also hear the audio before jumping to conclusions.

Fuming about the reports, Bipasha today wrote on her micro-blog, "Please request you all to go and hear the conversation first and then if you still think it's me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me!"

The actress, whose image is threatened by the latest developments said, "A celeb takes beatings of all kinds but if my dignity is challenged, I am ready to take this issue up in a stronger manner."

Bips is understandably disturbed over the reports but she has made it clear that she is not someone to take it lying low. "There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalizing ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all," she signed off.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Bipasha-denies-sexual-banter-with-Amar-Singh/articleshow/8267058.cms

Edited by sheee - 12 May 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettantebamboocopter-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Bipasha denies sexual banter with Amar Singh

Smrity Sharma, TNN | May 12, 2011, 12.37pm IST
Bipasha Basu has made headlines after her alleged taped conversations with Amar Singh came out in the public, the transcripts of which were published on Thursday.

Earlier in 2006, the tapes were barred from getting published or telecast in the media after the Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh filed a petition seeking restraint order. However, the tapes have been unveiled now with the Supreme Court lifting its gag order citing that there has been suppression of facts by Amar Singh.

If the transcripts published on Thursday are anything to go by, the conversation between the actress and politician did suggest some subtle sexual banter.

However, Bipasha has reacted strongly to her alleged tape conversation with Amar Singh. The actress has denied being the one talking in the tape and has requested all in doubt to not go by just the transcript but also hear the audio before jumping to conclusions.

Fuming about the reports, Bipasha today wrote on her micro-blog, "Please request you all to go and hear the conversation first and then if you still think it's me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me!"

The actress, whose image is threatened by the latest developments said, "A celeb takes beatings of all kinds but if my dignity is challenged, I am ready to take this issue up in a stronger manner."

Bips is understandably disturbed over the reports but she has made it clear that she is not someone to take it lying low. "There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalizing ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all," she signed off.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Bipasha-denies-sexual-banter-with-Amar-Singh/articleshow/8267058.cms
Thanks for the article
duh ..anything can tell its not bips voice..

sheee

bulls-eye IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

bamboocopter

Go to top