Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Yes, I said that, but not to Bips:Amar Singh Pg 15

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

According to Navbharat Times, a sister publication of India Times, the Supreme Court has lifted the ban on the broadcast of the infamous Amar Singh - Bipasha Basu audio tapes. The same publication uploaded a part of the conversation between the two. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9mJqVSCtbY[/YOUTUBE]

Amar: Hello?
Bipasha: (Sing song voice)'Haalllooo'
Amar: Hello'
Bipasha: (Sing song voice) Hi'how are you'?
Amar: (Happy sing song voice) I am fine.
Bipasha: How've you been? We are talking after a long time right?
Amar: Yes'
Bipasha: You've been busy or something?
Amar: Kaun'bipa'
Bipasha: Bipasha'Bipasha'ya'I saw you twice at that award function'ha ha ha
Amar: Really?
Bipasha: So tell me'when are you meeting me?
Amar: Where do you want to meet baby? I have been very busy.
Bipasha: You busy?
Amar: It is very tough.
Bipasha: It is very tough?? Ha ha ha'OK.
Amar: But I will make some time.
Bipasha: OK sweetie...
Amar: Very nice of you to have remembered me.
Bipasha: (Laughs) I toh always remember you.
Amar: An old man like me.
Bipasha: Sorry'??
Amar: An old fossil like me'
Bipasha: Old fossil like you?? Aww...
Amar: ya ya'
Bipasha: I don't think age really matters' Does it?
Amar:  It matters between the legs na?
Bipasha: (Bursts out laughing) Oh God'ha ha ha ha'all right then'you try removing time now' it's been almost a month now we've not met'
Amar: Ya we will meet.
Bipasha: OK' Right, chalo take care, keep in touch. Bye'

Courtesy: Pinkvilla...

Amar Singh tapes: Supreme Court lifts gag order

Press Trust of India, Updated: May 11, 2011 12:06 IST

Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/amar-singh-tapes-supreme-court-lifts-gag-order-104861?cp

New Delhi:  The Supreme Court has lifted its 2006 gag order that restrained the media from broadcasting and publishing contents of the tapped conversations of former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh with top politicians and Bollywood stars.

A bench of justices GS Singhvi and AK Ganguly dismissed Singh's petition and vacated its interim order passed on February 27, 2006 restraining the media from making the contents of the conversations public.

The bench also observed that there has been "suppression of facts" by the politician before the court in the case. It, however, said that Singh may file a case against the telecom operator for illegally tapping his phone.

Justice AK Ganguly, who wrote the judgement for the bench which also included Justice GS Singhvi, said that "no case is made out against the Centre and its authorities as they were not involved in tapping Singh's telephone."

The bench had reserved its verdict on the petition on March 29 after hearing Singh and an NGO, the Centre for Public Interest Litigation (CPIL), which has opposed his plea and had sought a direction for making the tapped conversations public.

The apex court had on February 27, 2006, restrained the electronic and the print media from broadcasting and publishing the contents of the tapped conversations.

Singh, who was the Samajwadi Party general secretary at the time when his telephones were tapped, had approached the court seeking a probe into the phone tapping and had alleged that the Congress was behind it. But later in court, he withdrew the allegations against the Congress.

He had pleaded that his phones were intercepted in violation of the guidelines of the apex court and the provisions of the Indian Telegraph Act and Rules.

On the last hearing, the court had said, "We don't have to vacate the injunction as there is nothing surviving in your petition since it was done on forged documents."

The court had earlier observed that Singh's privacy has been violated but said that he should file a case against the telecom operator which had intercepted his calls.

The court had made these remarks when Singh pleaded that his privacy would be further violated if the gag order is lifted.

Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/amar-singh-tapes-supreme-court-lifts-gag-order-104861?cp
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ew wth Bipasha -_- amar singh is such a fool.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
😲😲😲 Edited by Shona93 - 12 years ago
Ewww

How old are these audio tapes?
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know...only the hello sounded like bipasha, otherwise her voice didn't sound quite the sameπŸ˜• And the laugh definitely did not match up.

But that sure is Amar Singh...and the buddha is disgusting.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Bipasha really? πŸ€”
Things people do for money.🀒
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god. What the hell this is so disgusting! if all of thise is actually false..(haven't seen the vid) then someone is definitely out to get John and Bipasha
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
so she left john for him...WAIT?! Now i know the real story...the dumper is actually the dumpee!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first of all eww. and sec. it does not sound like Bipasha at all.
doser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg this is disgusting..so all those stories about Amar and priety also true??