~!! Wonderland of Crazy Adityaians !!~ - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
once again hi monu ...

sorry debasree, i couldn't watch ur new VM due to my system... so i couldn't even comment ... 
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
It's okay Twinkle...Is it possible for u to watch it in YT ? Then i'll give u the link of YT...
Originally posted by debasree04

It's okay Twinkle...Is it possible for u to watch it in YT ? Then i'll give u the link of YT...

that's what's the problem is...am unable to watch utube videos... yesterday i was watching saturday's episode online when suddenly the power failed , since then utube videos aren't playing on my system...
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

that's what's the problem is...am unable to watch utube videos... yesterday i was watching saturday's episode online when suddenly the power failed , since then utube videos aren't playing on my system...

Okay...then u have to wait when the system will be okay...
hmmm... i have to wait ... anyways are u participating in the CID banner contest ??
Yes...i'm participating but i dnt know how far i'll make a good banner... Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
don't worry debasree... i know ur going to rock... wish u luck for the preparations 👍🏼
am leaving now debasree... will meet u tomorrow... bye 😊
Sorry, sorry, late ho gaya aane mein... woh actually stories padte padte pata hi nahi chala...
Hi Rashida...how r u ? I'm talking to u after a long time...