~!! Wonderland of Crazy Adityaians !!~ - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Yah repetitive...but no one can bored with these episodes 😊

Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
no way...i loved adi sir in his half-sleeves shirt in "mysteriuos gift"...he looked so young😍
Three scenes r my fav
1- ...Mein ro nehin sakta
2- in car after that duo
3- in bureau after that trio
All these r just awesome...all these scenes someone looking so good...u know very well who is someone...

look at his eyes, he was trying to break the news of a man's death to his wife, one can see the compassion in his eyes
Wow Deepika...it's really wonderful...from which case it is taken...
Ohh...I dnt like the case...but he is looking great as usual...though he is not present throughout the episode...this is one reason of which I dnt like it...
ya, it was a stupid episode...remember which case was aired in the week before the week in which this case was aired?
No...actually I hardly watch the reruns...so cant say..
arree...aami original airing aer kotha bolchhi...je shoptahe Manav Bomb originally air kora hoyechhilo taar aager shoptaahe Friday te "Abhijeet in coma" aar sat ae "heart attack killer" dekhiye chhilo
Ohh...I think u r talking about reruns...Heart Attack Killer...another stupid episode...& what can i say about Abhijit In Coma...wow...wonderful...excellent...remember the hospital scene...what a expression...just love the episode...