3 Idiots - Tujhko saja doo aa ... mahii veyy!! - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mechantefille

Jess...Maha epi ke din main sab ko warn karne waali hoon...if we pull an all-nighter, then I'm gonna sleep till late in the morn and sleep in the afternoon too!!

tu kal kahan thi...jaldi so gayi na..mee too!

who slept after watching Maan in that talli mode ...😳 nahi yaar i'll be going on a short trip to India on 14th so had gone out shopping ...got back late and then sat to watch epi at 1 am in the night ...uske baad hosh udh gaye πŸ˜† ...have still got to pack and get things ready ...i seriously wonder how i'd go abt it ...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jes75

who slept after watching Maan in that talli mode ...😳 nahi yaar i'll be going on a short trip to India on 14th so had gone out shopping ...got back late and then sat to watch epi at 1 am in the night ...uske baad hosh udh gaye πŸ˜† ...have still got to pack and get things ready ...i seriously wonder how i'd go abt it ...πŸ˜†

Oh crap...I sooo understand, Jessie, ...after watching the epi numerous times...mere hosh udh gaye thay...and the mention of someone on the thread of the hug, the scenes...gave me goosebumpps all night! my hands are still trembling...or wait that must be due to lack of sleep!πŸ˜†

Munni ...kya kaha vinu  ne ??? jaldi bata ,,,, the LDLdance will be in the maha epi ???? 

Tujhe lagta hai Kameena kuch seedha bata kur jaayega?

He just said watch all episode from yesterday to Maha Saturday...That's his spoiler, jaise woh nahin bolta toh hum nahin daikhte πŸ€£...

Muniza
Originally posted by mechantefille

Oh crap...I sooo understand, Jessie, ...after watching the epi numerous times...mere hosh udh gaye thay...and the mention of someone on the thread of the hug, the scenes...gave me goosebumpps all night! my hands are still trembling...or wait that must be due to lack of sleep!πŸ˜†

yea yea  lack of sleep πŸ˜†  hey girl have to go ...have to go for my appointment at the parlour ... will catch u all later ...btw i heard aaj ka episode bhi dhamakedaar hone wala hai ,,,so sleep all u can in the after noon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or through the day ...raat toh waise bhi talli ho ney wlli hai 
Originally posted by muniza75

Tujhe lagta hai Kameena kuch seedha bata kur jaayega?

He just said watch all episode from yesterday to Maha Saturday...That's his spoiler, jaise woh nahin bolta toh hum nahin daikhte πŸ€£...

Muniza

sahi kaha... u know to get to watch the epi i wait till all have gone to bed and watch it at 1 am in the night ...πŸ˜ƒ bina koi disturbance ...😳

chal yaar mein chalti hoon ...have to cook and then go to salon for my appointment ...will catch u later ...till them Maan thoughts mein doobi rehna behna πŸ˜³ main bhi wahi karungi ...maan mein doobi shisters we are ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
Edited by Jes75 - 12 years ago

sahi kaha... u know to get to watch the epi i wait till all have gone to bed and watch it at 1 am in the night ...πŸ˜ƒ bina koi disturbance ...😳

chal yaar mein chalti hoon ...have to cook and then go to salon for my appointment ...will catch u later ...till them Maan thoughts mein doobi rehna behna πŸ˜³ main bhi wahi karungi ...maan mein doobi shisters we are ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Yes yes darling i am toally in MaanEet land, and of course who wanna come out from Maan's thoughts? We are Maan ki deewanis dear, we both don't need to remind eachother na...Hum samajhte hain ek dosre ke dil ka haal...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

This is not spoiler dear, it simple song for family...He hadn't gave any spoiler...

Good to see you here😳..

Muniza

Thanks Munni Embarrassed

I know it's not spoiler, I am shocked at the post only πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Hello peopleπŸ€—

maine without break wala repeat bhi dekhaπŸ˜†

go read Tellybuzz fast...talks about consummation...me thinking false alram...abhi kiss nahi hui and achanak consummation...doubtful
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Hello peopleπŸ€—

maine without break wala repeat bhi dekhaπŸ˜†

go read Tellybuzz fast...talks about consummation...me thinking false alram...abhi kiss nahi hui and achanak consummation...doubtful

Vinu ke mutabik...double whammy triple whammy hoga!! 

jo bhi ho...solid SR ho yaar.

Jessu
All of yday I was wondering teri haalat kya hogi after the epi...but for a change everyone was in ur boat!! hehe.