Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
tum meri bete ke kala ka mazaak uda rahi ho πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

🀣

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nihu...I think it was more than just the clothes...DD is a FAB actress...she pulled it off BRILLIANTLY today...just the right amount of Sharam...Adda...but still demanding her HAQ!!!   Too Good!!

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i know ... she looked like a wife, thats wad i wanted to say ... this attire completely suits her .. and it was perfect...!!😊

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i know ... the way he had his gaze fixed at her, while she was removing her choodas and maang teeka ... through the partition where you could see only his face ..,. and a slight pout .. that Maan Singh Khurana will bring back all the broken and lost hearts... 

Why was the partition even there??

was it Geet being embarrassed or a more ''come hither'' kinda routine? Whats the big deal if he saw her change...or is iit that the CVs wanna avoid a scene 
where multiple threads come  up with fans blaring
''Maan saw her change n he didn't grab her...how ridiculous''., yeda yeda yeda!

woh toh waise bhi zhaankh raha hi tha naa...still nerve racking man, these two are!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@nihu and nags ---

yeah totally!!! those looks truly kill! I want him back! Well seeing its jhalak in today and yesterday's episode was very exciting. Yesterday when he got angry at tejji was awsome!!!!

I want my maan backkk -- well and he is coming backkk so there gals!! Worry not - ask, and we shall receive... πŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

MUNNI DARLING,

WOW!

THose still pics are heart stoppers❀️😍❀️    Heart warming,  dhak, dhak, dhak pics😳.   Nevah, nevah will forget.😳

I know Alwa mera jalwa, tell you honestly after long time i had get some scene, which i can droll over day and night...That's call intense and passion...Last scene we had in Feb i think, which was lil passionate...

Muniza
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

tum meri bete ke kala ka mazaak uda rahi ho πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

Nahiii...meri itni mazaal...

loved the way u caled her siggies crayon drawings😊
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks baccha ... you make me proud with this crayon drawing of yours ... i shall put it up on the ghar ka hall and show it to everyone that comes and visits us ...πŸ˜›

Thankyouuu Mummaa..
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

was it Geet being embarrassed or a more ''come hither'' kinda routine? Whats the big deal if he saw her change...or is iit that the CVs wanna avoid a scene 

woh toh waise bhi zhaankh raha hi tha naa...still nerve racking man, these two are!

welll imagine being in that scenario... husband wife pretty newly weds... never conssummated... and all of a sudden you aer asked to change right in front of him!!!! it can't happen like that na... there's an order...

sab se pehle... KISSS πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So Would be Daddy wat was ur alternate decision or you wanted to latkaofy me and run away
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Amru...this is not the First time he JHANKed...remember RTM???😳😳  Kullam Lhulla kya kare...when this is more of a TEASE for him...no??? 

LOOK...but...don't TOUCH!!
πŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86
Next