Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

dude this always happens to me ... all the important things in the world come up at the wrong time ... mummy ... 

Kyun Vinu kyun... Agle hafte ek aur Maha... Super Maha Episode nahi ho sakta ???😆😆

Well...mine dint come up...it was always there...ab dad birthday toh 55 years pehle decide ho gayi thi...

mere case mein Geet Maha episode came up😆

and i agree with the Super Maha episode...lol😊
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i know ... she looked like a wife, thats wad i wanted to say ... this attire completely suits her .. and it was perfect...!!😊

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Agreed...she looked so much like a WIFE...great look on her!! 

BTW...VINUUU...thanks for finally showing Maan in a Kurta and Jeans...finally!!!!YEH!!!😳

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ashiii toh yahaan gum ho gayi thi.. acha... well done girlie... brilliant sig as always... and no sanku!!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MUNNI DARLING,

WOW!

THose still pics are heart stoppers❤️😍❤️    Heart warming,  dhak, dhak, dhak pics😳.   Nevah, nevah will forget.😳
-honeydew- thumbnail
i know ... the way he had his gaze fixed at her, while she was removing her choodas and maang teeka ... through the partition where you could see only his face ..,. and a slight pout .. that Maan Singh Khurana will bring back all the broken and lost hearts...

Originally posted by: dtri

oh yeah totally... espeically knowing that the majority on IF are crazy diwanis of his smile/laugh... I get scared when I want to criticize his smile at alll 😳 

You are right princess it's pweetttyy mean to say that... but its the fact! His eyes do enough talking.. loving.. smiling... crying all the emoting... why does he need to use anything else LOL

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh yeah totally... espeically knowing that the majority on IF are crazy diwanis of his smile/laugh... I get scared when I want to criticize his smile at alll 😳 

You are right princess it's pweetttyy mean to say that... but its the fact! His eyes do enough talking.. loving.. smiling... crying all the emoting... why does he need to use anything else LOL

Dhanno... Nihu...I too love the UN-laughing Maan...Man I just watch all of the episodes last night again...from HP days all the way till she moves into the outhouse...woh CHARM hi alag tha...i miss it!!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
thanks baccha ... you make me proud with this crayon drawing of yours ... i shall put it up on the ghar ka hall and show it to everyone that comes and visits us ...😛

-honeydew- thumbnail
Vinu sun rahey ho na ☺️

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Dhanno... Nihu...I too love the UN-laughing Maan...Man I just watch all of the episodes last night again...from HP days all the way till she moves into the outhouse...woh CHARM hi alag tha...i miss it!!!

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

thanks baccha ... you make me proud with this crayon drawing of yours ... i shall put it up on the ghar ka hall and show it to everyone that comes and visits us ...😛

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

ashiii toh yahaan gum ho gayi thi.. acha... well done girlie... brilliant sig as always... and no sanku!!!

sowieee I was Filing sum work of minee and O teriii wat do u want me to say..Sank-u is necessary...😆Ok then lemma say Lub ya dhanno🤗