India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Vidya and Cheenu

riamaine Newbie
riamaine
riamaine

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hi all,  I know we all concentrate on Aditya and Priya because they are the cutest people on screen, but I have been thinking about vidya a lot recently.   I really think she should get out of her current destructive relationship and I find her chemistry with cheenu very sweet.  

What does everyone else think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhajneelabha

geetjaved Newbie
geetjaved
geetjaved

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yes ok she has a good chemistry with him...but what?I dont think that they will make this move because he looks like a kid in front of her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshin

riamaine Newbie
riamaine
riamaine

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetjaved

yes ok she has a good chemistry with him...but what?I dont think that they will make this move because he looks like a kid in front of her

I agree she looks a lot older but her characters a bit simple and childish so I dont think it would be the most improbable pairing on tv...

jaaneshin

gizmo786 Groupbie
gizmo786
gizmo786

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
He looks too young infront of her. And i really think sweety and chinu would be great together, and if vidya ends up with chinu...what abt her fight for her maryada? then the whole story till now abt her pain and struggle would be pointless. Besides she looks great with gaurav.

jaaneshin

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
But I really think that Gaurav is gay! And Vidya needs someone in her life!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index