Debate Mansion

Universalism or religious fanatics! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Religion is an incoherent alien to me.GeekScholars and crucified men, whoever they were, they've left mostly understandable and decent fundamentals, it's the human race that has deciphered the present debacle out of em, can't really blame em. And then, I am strictly agnostic and even ignorant sometimes, I do not care and given, I have done nothing to help, I think I should stop criticizing it. I am saved, I am rebellious so it never bothers me all that much!

There will be a time for everything. As long as you do what is proper and humane you do not need religion, but religion needs you.

Why does religion need me, Sir? It's like, people are totally fascinated and smitten by the idea of religion, if a few dun get it, it won't make a difference. 'Sides, even religion will continue to destroy without any damage to it. It's crazy and frenzied! Wacko

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Universalism or religious fanatics! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChicsPie

ChicsPie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Shit Happens, in various World Religions:

Taoism: Shit happens, go with the flow.
Hare Krishna: Shit happens Rama Rama Ding Ding.
Hinduism: This shit has happened before.
Islam: Shit happening is the will of Allah.
Zen: What is the sound of shit happening?
Existentialism: Shit doesn't happen; shit is.
Buddhism: When shit happens, is it really shit?
Confucianism: Confucius says, "Shit happens".
7th day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturdays.
Protestantism: Shit won't happen if you work harder.
Catholicism: If shit happens, you deserved it.
Jehovah's Witnesses: No shit happens until Armaggedon, and it won't happen to us.
Unitarian: What is this shit?
Mormon: Shit happens again & again & again.
Judaism: Why does this shit always happen to us?
Pentacostalism: Praise the shit!
Atheism: There is no shit!
New Age: Shit happens and it happens to smell good if you open your heart to it.
Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.assmonarepiphany.

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChicsPie

Shit Happens, in various World Religions:

Taoism: Shit happens, go with the flow.
Hare Krishna: Shit happens Rama Rama Ding Ding.
Hinduism: This shit has happened before.
Islam: Shit happening is the will of Allah.
Zen: What is the sound of shit happening?
Existentialism: Shit doesn't happen; shit is.
Buddhism: When shit happens, is it really shit?
Confucianism: Confucius says, "Shit happens".
7th day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturdays.
Protestantism: Shit won't happen if you work harder.
Catholicism: If shit happens, you deserved it.
Jehovah's Witnesses: No shit happens until Armaggedon, and it won't happen to us.
Unitarian: What is this shit?
Mormon: Shit happens again & again & again.
Judaism: Why does this shit always happen to us?
Pentacostalism: Praise the shit!
Atheism: There is no shit!
New Age: Shit happens and it happens to smell good if you open your heart to it.
Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.

from what I gather from the above, god = shit? Shocked

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by osama-bin-joe

Originally posted by blue-ice

religion is so stupid. Not because of the concept, but because of the way people interpret it. It's like many ppl who disagree with charting the stock market. There's nothing wrong with the charts, only the chartists.

Religions are not stupid...people who misinterpret religions are stupid...

did you even read my full paragraph?

ya I read it...but why r u calling religion stupid??

it is stupid because it has a stupid effect on stupid people lol

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

religion is so stupid. Not because of the concept, but because of the way people interpret it. It's like many ppl who disagree with charting the stock market. There's nothing wrong with the charts, only the chartists.

Lol! I will go with Religion any day over Stock market's "Turmoils" and Charting "Strategies"

turmoils?! lol the stock market isn't scary, it's the idiocy of the public that's scary. I'm the opposite lol, avoid religion, look for bullish charts :P

well same goes with religion its irrationality of public which over powers humanity.. usually general public loves bullish charts its Bear which scares the hell out of them. Craziness for anything shall be avoided, Not every one is buffett or Jhunjhunwala they attained Nirvana in SM already Smile

the way the public defines bullsih charts are diffeent from the way the educated know how to read charts.. btw, the public barely reads charts. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Lol! I will go with Religion any day over Stock market's "Turmoils" and Charting "Strategies"

turmoils?! lol the stock market isn't scary, it's the idiocy of the public that's scary. I'm the opposite lol, avoid religion, look for bullish charts :P

well same goes with religion its irrationality of public which over powers humanity.. usually general public loves bullish charts its Bear which scares the hell out of them. Craziness for anything shall be avoided, Not every one is buffett or Jhunjhunwala they attained Nirvana in SM already Smile

the way the public defines bullsih charts are diffeent from the way the educated know how to read charts.. btw, the public barely reads charts. Smile

thats the saddest part in both the cases, public go with the flow... in case of religion they loose life and then money, and in latter case they loose Money and then life Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top