Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Only Icchhaa gets benefit from so called friendshi (Page 2)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Tappu the greatROFL she loves veerROFLROFLichcha got brainROFLROFLROFLOMG i m falling offROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

shush , ankit , aisae adrash nari ki apman nahin karthe , sorry bolo
arrey i m praising her tht no double shiftROFLROFLROFL yaar koi mera Tapu prem samajhta hi nahinROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojjdfantiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
This time I have a hunch Iccha is getting clever ( Hope karne mein kya jata hai)
She knows only one fraud ( Taps ) can outdo another fraud( S and S).
Taps have other skills too like telling instant lies, faking tears,eavesdropping, swapping letter,dress, ( she herself got swapped) peeping Tom so Iccha thought why not utilize these skills and experience of Taps.

ankit111tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by JustJ

shush , ankit , aisae adrash nari ki apman nahin karthe , sorry bolo
arrey i m praising her tht no double shiftROFLROFLROFL yaar koi mera Tapu prem samajhta hi nahinROFLROFL
i  can understandApproveWinkLOL

ankit111tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Jai Bolo Tappu Mata Ki Dancing Dancing How dare Ichcha is using her Angry Bewakoof ladki No courtesy for her Tappu Madam at all Angry Come on Ichcha Learn from Taps ! Help her ... She wants you to die , Get yourself killed ... Make it easy for her...So that it benefits her ... She wants Veer Babu Give her ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Tappu the greatROFL she loves veerROFLROFLichcha got brainROFLROFLROFLOMG i m falling offROFL

Ofcourse my bitiya loves VeerAngryAngryShe was even willing to send Veecha to London to buy a pendantROFLROFL. Look at her selfless loveAngry
Taps thinks she has brains. If this plan was an example of being brainy, I think its better to be dumb as Iccha.

jdfantiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by mikku87

hi all
only icchhaa is going to be benefited from so called friendship and not Tapu.becoz icchhaa is not capable of exposing SS and protect Veer from them.So she need someone's help right now and she find that someone in Tapu.She very well know that Tapu loves him and will do anything to save hime using any hook or crook.so she is exploiting Tapu here by praising Tapu and watever.Actually she knows Tapu is not an obstacle for get Veer because she knows that she is carrying someone else baby and will get exposed some way or other evenif Icchhaa do nothing and will be thrown out of Bundela house.So she is neglecting Tapu's baby issue just for now.But dump Tapu fall into the trap of so called friendship and will help Icchhaa .So i must say that here Tapu is dump to accept the friendship and not Icchhaa like some people in the forum say.Icchhaa is really cunning in this aspect Wink

ichcha is very confident that sometime tapasya is get out of the bundela house and for that she shakes hand with tapasya but their is no difficulty for tapasya shakes hand or not because tapasya loves veer and ichcha cunning or not but tapasya always escape veer from any matter by hook or by crook.
LOLROFL

I said already your balance of laughing is expired LOLROFL-ROFL-LOLROFL-LOLROFL-ROFL-ROFL
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikku87

hi all
only icchhaa is going to be benefited from so called friendship and not Tapu.becoz icchhaa is not capable of exposing SS and protect Veer from them.So she need someone's help right now and she find that someone in Tapu.She very well know that Tapu loves him and will do anything to save hime using any hook or crook.so she is exploiting Tapu here by praising Tapu and watever.Actually she knows Tapu is not an obstacle for get Veer because she knows that she is carrying someone else baby and will get exposed some way or other evenif Icchhaa do nothing and will be thrown out of Bundela house.So she is neglecting Tapu's baby issue just for now.But dump Tapu fall into the trap of so called friendship and will help Icchhaa .So i must say that here Tapu is dump to accept the friendship and not Icchhaa like some people in the forum say.Icchhaa is really cunning in this aspect Wink

ichcha is very confident that sometime tapasya is get out of the bundela house and for that she shakes hand with tapasya but their is no difficulty for tapasya shakes hand or not because tapasya loves veer and ichcha cunning or not but tapasya always escape veer from any matter by hook or by crook.
LOLROFL

I said already your balance of laughing is expired LOLROFL-ROFL-LOLROFL-LOLROFL-ROFL-ROFL
Confused Wacko

divy609tiny15

Go to top