shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing this pic..
kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ntsindia

I am broken a bit to c this pic... hope eveything will be cleared soon...

Ya, when I saw this pic, even I felt bad. Because usually people are shown walking on a lonely road only when they're sad ðŸ˜­
kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

Thanks for sharing this pic..

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thankzzz...4 sharing da pic...
kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinma

thankzzz...4 sharing da pic...

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com
Lovedakshna thumbnail
Hey guys, I just saw today's episode and I noticed this picture in the first part of SSBN, where Daksh is walking alone on the street after seeing that Naina is telling Aayi that she does not love Daksh. Awww, I really felt bad for Daksh, why does he has to tolerate every sad situation. I think, this stupid Naina will accept Abhi's proposal and will hurt our sweet Daksh. He is already in pain, cant see his pain anymore :( Abhi supposed to play a positive role and now he is proposing Naina and making a wall between our Dakshna. Hatee you Abhhhi, dur ho jao hamari dakshna ki jindegi se. Just leave...
kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovedakshna

Hey guys, I just saw today's episode and I noticed this picture in the first part of SSBN, where Daksh is walking alone on the street after seeing that Naina is telling Aayi that she does not love Daksh. Awww, I really felt bad for Daksh, why does he has to tolerate every sad situation. I think, this stupid Naina will accept Abhi's proposal and will hurt our sweet Daksh. He is already in pain, cant see his pain anymore :( Abhi supposed to play a positive role and now he is proposing Naina and making a wall between our Dakshna. Hatee you Abhhhi, dur ho jao hamari dakshna ki jindegi se. Just leave...

Ya, the scene was expected to be telecasted in the MAHA EPISODE but it got telecasted a little early, in the episode just before MAHA EPISODE. ðŸ˜Š