Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

SBS: Gulaal has an inkling? (Recap) (Page 2)

navya786 Newbie
navya786
navya786

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

They never really show many SBS segments for Gulaal. I can remember when I used to watch Tere Liye on Star Plus and there was one like everyday. But back to the thread, even if Gulaal did realise that Kesar had left those bangles for her, I don't think it's valid to say that she will assume that Kesar is falling in love with her- it's just too early. I love the pace of this serial, and I don't mind if it takes Kesar another three or four months to understand his feelings!

If that makes any sense at all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
omg. a thought just occurred to me. what if gulaal, when she realises that kesar has some feelings towards her, starts developing feelings towards him as well (that's usually girls are!)? and that too before kesar realises (that's how slow guys can be sometimes!)?

that would be... strange.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navya786shk281

navya786 Newbie
navya786
navya786

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

omg. a thought just occurred to me. what if gulaal, when she realises that kesar has some feelings towards her, starts developing feelings towards him as well (that's usually girls are!)? and that too before kesar realises (that's how slow guys can be sometimes!)?

Haha! But to be honest I don't think Gulaal will wake up one day and start experiencing those kind of 'feelings' for Kesar. I reckon some big incident is going to take place and that will make her realise that Vasant is gone and that it is okay for her to get on with her life and open her mind up to the prospect of loving someone else- KESAR!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navya786

Originally posted by shalini92

Haha! But to be honest I don't think Gulaal will wake up one day and start experiencing those kind of 'feelings' for Kesar. I reckon some big incident is going to take place and that will make her realise that Vasant is gone and that it is okay for her to get on with her life and open her mind up to the prospect of loving someone else- KESAR!

haha... yea yea yea... i never meant that gulaal will experience the "light bulb appearance" and suddenly fall in love with kesar... it'll be slow for them... but fast-paced for us...
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I do agree this needs to be taken slowly, Kesar loves her no doubt ever since he was a kid, and right now i think this is his transition to falling IN love with her and that too very deeply coz of how he is connected to her in such a way of so deep (as there is a difference between loving someone and falling IN love with them...) 

For Gulaal, she still sees Kesar as the Kesar she knew, the kid Kesar as really thats one of the time in her life she spent with Kesar the most, and really what else will she see, yep Kesar is older and an adult but to her he still remains that Kesar - the Kesar she knows and loves as a person

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navya786sharneil92-Demi-

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I find it difficult to digest that gulaal will know or get  a hint that kesar is in love with her, for me kesar too has to realize that he is in love with her as a man before gulaal, it will be more appealing to watch kesar realize first, thn have gulaal as his wife, thn may be a huge incident makes gulaal realize that kesar is her today and vasant is long gone...
Abhi4u Groupbie
Abhi4u
Abhi4u

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Is there a link or at least the date to this segment on Gulaal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index