India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

SBS: Gulaal has an inkling? (Recap)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
There wasn't anything new shown but in the recap section of SBS today, they showed Gulaal too and the reporter mentioned how Gulaal is getting the hint that Kesar might be in love with her. 

Her suspicious looks do make me suspicious Tongue A friend of mine was really sure that Gulaal knew it was Kesar who bought the bangles. His hesitation did give it away...! She's bit of a mystery!

Another news, make sure to watch SBS tomorrow. There should be a Gulaal segment, I'm 99% sure!Wink

Edited by *Reemz* - 11 May 2011 at 6:22am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgKBfan4everrasika-akaShaenchanted.sharneil92sauris-Demi-BinKuchKahe.Fallen Angel.Sidranami2811....Poojie....Lennie-Swetha-

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Well even i had seen it,It said that gulal is realising that kesar is in love with her,but kesar himself is unaware of it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfan4everritukaprithvi*Reemz*

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
You know Reemz i have been thinking about that esp if i go back and look at that bangle scene again (and how Kesar was and Gulaal not saying anything and so on), subconsciously i do think Gulaal has an inkling that something is different, something is there,  something thats nagging her but obviously most ppl wouldnt dwell on it and let it go,  and subconsciously i do think she thinks and kinda knows that he brought her the bangles

Who else knows the very bangles that she likes the best and also Vasant used to buy the same ones and so on...

If Gulaal ever thinks back on the question that Talli asked Kesar, and he didnt answer and the reaction he had, she might join the dots up, its just another added factor to how Kesar is towards her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Yeh they said that Gulaal is not certain as Kesar is hiding his love.

Wouldn't it be strange if Gulaal realizes Kesar loves her even before he does :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281sharneil92poppinssLennie

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

You know Reemz i have been thinking about that esp if i go back and look at that bangle scene again (and how Kesar was and Gulaal not saying anything and so on), subconsciously i do think Gulaal has an inkling that something is different, something is there,  something thats nagging her but obviously most ppl wouldnt dwell on it and let it go,  and subconsciously i do think she thinks and kinda knows that he brought her the bangles

Who else knows the very bangles that she likes the best and also Vasant used to buy the same ones and so on...

If Gulaal ever thinks back on the question that Talli asked Kesar, and he didnt answer and the reaction he had, she might join the dots up, its just another added factor to how Kesar is towards her

Yeh after my friend said this, I went back to look at the scene again and the way Gulaal remains quiet does make you wonder if she does sense something. Who else would have put the bangles there?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinssLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yeh they said that Gulaal is not certain as Kesar is hiding his love.

Wouldn't it be strange if Gulaal realizes Kesar loves her even before he does :P
I am actually surprised that Gulaal would actually realized that before him (and if she did, i can see her at every turn - trying to guide him towards Talli and so on)

Knowing Gulaal or anyone in this situation they might think they are thinking too much on this and it cant be... and let it go but if Kesar keeps doing what he is doing and so on, it just makes you think even more

As for Kesar, he is just letting his feelings out in a way - all he does is fot Gulaal and centered around her, and if Gulaal ever reads his letters which also has big hint to the love Kesar holds for her etc

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by Lennie

Yeh after my friend said this, I went back to look at the scene again and the way Gulaal remains quiet does make you wonder if she does sense something. Who else would have put the bangles there?
Exactly and also the way she was looking at him as well (trying to suss it out in a way lol), who else could it be, she has to know deep down - it was him which like i say she subconsciously does, i dont think her heart knowing could be wrong

And if she ever finds that letter which was attach to it by mistake in Kesar's room - one day then she has her answer in her face, and in writing

Maybe the whole SBS reporter just conveys she has an inkling of the bangles being brought by Kesar thats it Confused

Edited by Lennie - 11 May 2011 at 6:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfan4ever

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

If u see yesterdays bangle scene you fill find both gulal & kesar are avoiding seeing eachother.Gulal knows it is kesar who has bought the bangles coz kesar knows what gulal likes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index