Come back to me- An AR OS

Posted: 12 years ago

Post Removed By Author for personal reasons. Sorry ;)

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
wow..awesome os priyanka
ur os actually made my spoilt day better

i loved d concept..so different..so enchanting..keep up d great work dear
ur a really really talented writer
wow!
that was awesome!
i luved the way you described that incident! it was really detailed!
write more!
hey priyanka..nice one-shot..

thank god you explained that this was during the war..because i was wondering, uh, corset? :P lol.

riddhia always had to go through a lot of pain when armaan left her. well, it happeend with armaan also. sometimes love is expressed through pain, and its just about how you overcome it..

i think it was beautifully written!

do write more

-aish
AESOME concept.different n unique
luved it 😃
hai.the os was out of the world.it was awesome.par yar will they meet at the end ya phir no.its confusing.par it was awesome.
 its just took my breath away...awesome ...
Hey.. Your One-shot was very unique.. Its a hard life out there for those who serve their country risking their lives for people they dont even know.. and also as you mentioned for people who propagate the game of war. But the people who suffer more are their loved ones, the people who care for them and the people who have to wait for them to come back when they are not even sure that they will.. the uncertainty is what is most painful.. your portrayal of all those feelings was perfect. I'd only like to point out one flaw, if i may do so.. Its just that sometimes the feelings get confused and overshadowed by what I call the 'big words' you use.. Especially, coz there is no need for you to use them, and even if you do, they are not placed correctly.. eg. The words desertion, Saccharine and gawking were used in places where they completely changed the connotation of what you were trying to say.. like i said, not needed at all.. but all in all, loved the climax.. very heart touching still dramatic! It certainly brought out the intensity and tragedy of the love between them! Keep up the good work! ðŸ˜Š