F.I.R

Aamir Ali- Anything for Salman Khan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aamir Ali - Anything for Salman Khan!! 
A little birdie told us that when Aamir and Sanjeeda were proposed to perform a dance sequence in the royal wedding ceremony of Abhishek and Gauri in
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, the actors did not have free dates to accommodate this act. But guess what made them take up this cameo? It is none other than Salman Khan! When Aamir learnt that the dance sequence were Salman's latest songs from Ready, his excitement knew no bounds. With some persuasion and urging he managed to convince his producers to give him a day off and agreed to be a part of the dance sequence. So excited he was to do the dance that he even dressed like the actor. Now that's what we call a die hard Salman fan!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks for the article..i loved AS's DLMH performance a lot..
Armu4eva thumbnail
^^ Yh it was nice...but Sanjee stole the show..
^In My Opinion Both were equally very good 😃..awesome dance steps,gr8 energy..and most imp amazing chemistry between them😳
I loved their performance in it! I feel the exact same as Swetha!
Tanu, the thing about them is that its not possible to see them on an individualistic scale when they dance together on any platform because they are so very in tune and sync with each other''s moves and expressions that I always feel they personify 'two bodies in one soul' notion when they dance. I feel they both stole the show hence we all wanted to have more of them. I was hoping more of them in the group song aswell. Did you watch the group performance?! It was small but I am sure you too would have wished to see more of them in the episode. They looked really nice in indian formal outfits!
Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 12 years ago
I hope they try out more songs apart from Salman's numbers! I know they adore him but I would like some soft numbers too!