India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya will be upset

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
After watching SBS segment, i think navya will be upset with Anant because he is not exclusively spending time with her. instead he is playing and doing masti with all his friends. This could be the bone of contention.

I going by the clothes, the hug and confession (i hope) will also happen the same day.

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

After watching SBS segment, i think navya will be upset with Anant because he is not exclusively spending time with her. instead he is playing and doing masti with all his friends. This could be the bone of contention.

I going by the clothes, the hug and confession (i hope) will also happen the same day.
It seems like that!
harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

navya is going only for anant,she wants to spend time with anant in panchgini...anat will pay no attention on her..feel bad for navya...

i think anant will want to see the reaction of navya...i think he will scoffing or tease navya..when navya will react then anant will confess his love & hug navya...Day Dreaming

Edited by harshad.diwani - 11 May 2011 at 8:55am
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Umm there's no confession happening this soon. It would actually be weird and misplaced if they have him or even her for that matter confess this soon.
Besides,those tabloid shows have a tendency to over exaggerate stuff.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90Sanely_InsaneAreYaar

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Umm there's no confession happening this soon. It would actually be weird and misplaced if they have him or even her for that matter confess this soon.

i second to dat and deres something else behind Navya's anger..
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@Bold: Word! 

The confession can't happen so soon. It would completely look like it has come out of nowhere. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index