Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

will Sid bite piya?

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Will Sid bite Piya?

Though Piya (Sukirti Khandpal) suspects Siddharth to be Abhay's (Vivian D'sena) brother, after she overhears him calling Haseena as mom, Sid uses his charm once again and dissuades her.

He lies to her about everything, and tricks her into going to the old house with him. In tonight's episode of Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One, Sid plans to bite Piya, as it is a full moon night. Meanwhile, Arnab will get a vampire catcher to catch Sid and save Piya.

A STAR One.in source divulges, "Sid manipulates Piya and convinces her that the Raichands can't be trusted. Now, he is looking for a way to get his bigger plan in action, and Piya is the key. He is enroute to the place where this whole episode began, and plans to bite her during the full moon night. Sid will call Abhay and taunt him with his plan, frustrating him. Abhay will try to connect via telepathy with Piya, but she won't listen to him, as she doesn't trust him ever since she found out that he bit her. Piya will go ahead with her plan with Sid. As she doesn't inform anyone, everyone will be looking for her, including her dad, Arnab. He has to save Piya as well as Panchi from the clutches of Siddharth, and to tackle him, Arnab gets a vampire catcher. He isn't yet aware that Sid is a vampire, but as the vampire catcher looks powerful and capable to handle Sid, Arnab hires the guy to do the job."

Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick claims, "This is the final stage of my big plan. Once this plan works, all hell will break loose. I have a huge, huge surprise in store, not only for Piya but my darling family, the Raichands, too. They will get the shock of their lives when my big secret is revealed. Watch out."

Arnab says, "I need help to deal with the viciously cunning Siddharth, and anyone who can help me get out of this dilemma is welcome. I am stuck in this situation, and I want out. I want to protect my family, and especially my daughter Panchi, from Sid."

Will Abhay be able to save Piya from Sid? Will the vampire catcher be of any help or be a hindrance instead? What is Siddharth's big, shocking secret? Check out the big revelation in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Edited by deboleena.manna - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lets c wat happens.. but who is dis vampire catcher..kahi ye chai wale baba toh nehi.. 🤣
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vampire catcher? Now this is new...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OK i guess d vampire catcher is not pintoo disguised as vampire catcher to stay close to misha after she kicked him out of d college and her life🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys I think it's may b Danish,bcoz he also want help Arnab in this topic..😉
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Vampire catcher!!!😲🤣

Thanks for sharing.

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Vampire catcher ye kuch toh naya lagta hain...i hope dis is not any tantra mantra baba.. 🤣Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Vampire catcher?...is some werewolf entering the show? 😲😲...i mean Jake 😲
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vampire Catcher OOkay..So what he gonna do Play some instrument like the snake catchers do, or Trap Sid in a Lamp..So that after the Leaps some one opens it ..!!
N Sid *coming out with green fog smoke* OOoh Boy , M'i Hungry...Ready To Bite..!!
I DON'T THINK SID WILL ABLE TO BITE PIYA