Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddhant Karnick leaving (Page 2)

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

but he can manage two shows at a time na!! yaar PKYEK will look adhura w/o him...I just dont want him to leave...hope this is one of Sid's prank..wo hum fans ko heartattack dena chahta ho!!

i know the show won't be the same without himCryCry
i don't think he is lying(but i do hope he is)Ouch

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Well, he had a good time on the show. overally a great job, even if creatives were confused with the charcater at times. wish him all the best.

now when i think abt it, this whole sudden twist probably came up since they had to take out Sid of the show since he wanted to leave, like Maithali taking over the villan part and killing him after she comes to life. maybe creatives woudnt have to come up with this rushed twist out of nowhere if he decided to stay. well , good luck to him and his new prject:). I guess we will have another villan to look forward to now.

Edited by AbhiL - 11 May 2011 at 4:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

but he can manage two shows at a time na!! yaar PKYEK will look adhura w/o him...I just dont want him to leave...hope this is one of Sid's prank..wo hum fans ko heartattack dena chahta ho!!

i know the show won't be the same without himCryCry
i don't think he is lying(but i do hope he is)Ouch

exactly dear...he is one of the pillar of the show n he is a true charmer...just like TVD w/o Damon...if kekta has introduced a character like Damon in PKYEK, then it shud never end

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksmayur_shanakasena

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

no sid u cant go tumhari hi to waja  hum pkyek dekhte hain plz sid y r u leaving dont leave Crykya sid maithli ki waja se show chor raha hai

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
^^ But Siddhart is not a Damon alike, the character siddhart was pure evil as shown recently, while Damon is a positive grey.
Maybe a Damon-alike is yet to come.
AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayur_shanak

no sid u cant go tumhari hi to waja  hum pkyek dekhte hain plz sid y r u leaving dont leave Crykya sid maithli ki waja se show chor raha hai

No dear, this Maithali track came up most probably cause Sid wanted to leave the show for his main lead project. So now for a new villan he will introduce Maithali before leavin.

mayur_shanak

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiL

^^ But Siddhart is not a Damon alike, the character siddhart was pure evil as shown recently, while Damon is a positive grey.
Maybe a Damon-alike is yet to come.

yepp thats true...but it has some shades of Damon...they cant copy the whole character na! n I dont think Damon-alike wl b introduced in the future...there might be a jacob alike though!
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
no sid...don't leave!!!!!!!!
PKYEK will never be the same without u!!!!!!!!!

mayur_shanak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index