Siddhant Karnick leaving

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
here is his latest tweet
SiddhantKarnick Siddhant Karnick
Last few days left in one of the most funnest projects I have been part of..thank you PKYEK
Edited by asena - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What 😲 😲 😲 NO HE IS THE ONLY REASON I WATCH PKYEK 😭 😭
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
jiska darr that wo hua...PKYEK is nothing w/o you Sid...plz dont leave😭😭...we just love to see Sid-Abhay confrontations n SidChi scenes...plz dont leave Siddhant😔
nyctophilia thumbnail
I M STILL IN A SHOCK!!! I DON'T WANT HIS CHARACTER TO END!! HE CAN'T LEAVE PKYEK 😭 😭 😭
asena thumbnail
there was an article saying he might get the lead role in an upcoming show on colors so i'm guessing he got the role and thats why he is leaving
Alpenliebe thumbnail
but he can manage two shows at a time na!! yaar PKYEK will look adhura w/o him...I just dont want him to leave...hope this is one of Sid's prank..wo hum fans ko heartattack dena chahta ho!!
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

there was an article saying he might get the lead role in an upcoming show on colors so i'm guessing he got the role and thats why he is leaving

I agree may be he has been finalized as the lead of the BT show on colors and that is why he is leaving but i don't want him to go
asena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

but he can manage two shows at a time na!! yaar PKYEK will look adhura w/o him...I just dont want him to leave...hope this is one of Sid's prank..wo hum fans ko heartattack dena chahta ho!!

i know the show won't be the same without him😭😭
i don't think he is lying(but i do hope he is)
AbhiL thumbnail
Well, he had a good time on the show. overally a great job, even if creatives were confused with the charcater at times. wish him all the best.

now when i think abt it, this whole sudden twist probably came up since they had to take out Sid of the show since he wanted to leave, like Maithali taking over the villan part and killing him after she comes to life. maybe creatives woudnt have to come up with this rushed twist out of nowhere if he decided to stay. well , good luck to him and his new prject:). I guess we will have another villan to look forward to now.
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

i know the show won't be the same without him😭😭
i don't think he is lying(but i do hope he is)

exactly dear...he is one of the pillar of the show n he is a true charmer...just like TVD w/o Damon...if kekta has introduced a character like Damon in PKYEK, then it shud never end