Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Video: Bhagonwali in House Arrest (May 11th, 2011) (Page 2)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Originally posted by Infofan

thanks for the links Nikhil.

Poor Runjhun. Our G boy is so scared of the changes in himself and his new emotions that he is running hard and fast in the opposite direction. Smile

In the interview, Jaboo tells Guddu ' purane adde pe chalte hain' which means Guddu bhai used to visit places like this before. I thought 'auraton ke mamle main sharif hain' hamara Guddu Confused

Hi Infofan, I was laughing at your post. What does the below mean?

'auraton ke mamle main sharif hain' hamara Guddu"

i was referring to some of Kukkan and Jaboo's dialogues in past episodes about how Guddu respects women and 'unhe aise nazar se nahi dekhte (???)'

so in this clip when Jaboo tells Guddu purane adde pe chalte hain, I was taken aback. somehow had not expected Guddu to visited 'dance bars'.

I know, I am 'naive' (read dumb). LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link - i wish i knew what they were saying 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69LoveGudduInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link...

I totally miss this...

I already started thinking after reading Wafah update today ...that everybody was clairvoyant for knowing about the bar scene...Dumb me...Embarrassed

Maybe someone can translate the interview...for the non-Hindi speaking ...LOL
Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jpalagrawal

thanks for the links Nikhil.

Poor Runjhun. Our G boy is so scared of the changes in himself and his new emotions that he is running hard and fast in the opposite direction. Smile

In the interview, Jaboo tells Guddu ' purane adde pe chalte hain' which means Guddu bhai used to visit places like this before. I thought 'auraton ke mamle main sharif hain' hamara Guddu Confused

Hi Infofan, I was laughing at your post. What does the below mean?

'auraton ke mamle main sharif hain' hamara Guddu"

i was referring to some of Kukkan and Jaboo's dialogues in past episodes about how Guddu respects women and 'unhe aise nazar se nahi dekhte (???)'

so in this clip when Jaboo tells Guddu purane adde pe chalte hain, I was taken aback. somehow had not expected Guddu to visited 'dance bars'.

I know, I am 'naive' (read dumb). LOL

Infofan, I think today many of us have a bad taste in our mouths after Guddu's "dance." Well at least we have a gray character

Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Thanks for the link...

I totally miss this...

I already started thinking after reading Wafah update today ...that everybody was clairvoyant for knowing about the bar scene...Dumb me...Embarrassed

Maybe someone can translate the interview...for the non-Hindi speaking ...LOL

I'll post a translation once I get home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduOmaRamdass

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2007

I'll post a translation once I get home.
[/QUOTE]

@ Red...Thanks Rani...you are a doll...Smile

Edited by LoveGuddu - 12 May 2011 at 12:19pm

OmaRamdass

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Guddu (Himmanshoo) says that Jabbo was requesting to see the old Guddu Shukla and do things like they used, so they decide to go to Munni's Madhushala, and he decides to make Jabbo happy by coming to the dance bar to watch Munni.

Second segment Himmanshoo says that when Guddu comes of course he will have fun with the dancing and the music.

Runjhun (Nivedita) says that Runjhun will feel the same way a wife will feel seeing a husband at the bar. She says for now love hasn't happened, or if love has happened it hasn't been realized so of course Runjhun will feel hurt and think about how she tried to change Guddu and he didn't change. Runjhun will definitely be troubled.

Himmanshoo says it's a dance bar (laughs) he says it's the Munni Madhushala and he was brought here by Jabbo. He says he thinks that there's going to be dancing and all, and he wills ee once he gets inside.

Himmanshoo says he doesn't know how many times he will go back and forth being good and bad...he says he's tired of going back and forth.

He says he doesn't know how to whistle, but he can do the gestures and they will add the sound effect in the back.

Final part Himmanshoo says he's very decent, and where did he get stuck. He'd said so much not to get him stuck here, but they took him only, and put him here.

By the way the banner says "Runjhun's new problem...Munni Madhushala...On the sets of Bhagonwali "

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19LoveGuddurani2007Julie0001OmaRamdassInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah...for the translation...

Sorry Rani...and the Doll award goes to Wafah...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index