Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Bonded By SaJan - Friends Forever (Page 3)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
post unresreved on page 1..!  Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Aahana,

Thank you for your beautiful words and insightful thoughts, those that are etched in my memories, those that are upon the verge of springing forth and those that are yet to be.

Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Until we meet again, my dear Aahana,

Love Sabah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..QueSeraSeraaashizincharmee_sammy

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha2704

aashi Hug  aww  i just wrote what i felt as always Embarrassed

i know aashi none of us actually had really ever known when we came to this forum we would become such good friends and bond so very much its still something so so out of the blue man

yep we all never knew how this one couple would make so much of a difference its still unbelievable but i guess it was meant to be SaJan were always but about being friends !! Smile

thanks aashi for this post and for the everything Hug

owww RB  Hug i so so agree with u Hugi joined this forum after sajan's confession and i were silent reader here and i joined IF , i rem ur ,post on sajan's confession where i first time replied my first post on IF Big smile i rem i knew pari with her different style of font color EmbarrassedLOL and then i came to know abt all slowly slowly ,its been seriously wonderful journey to get such a wonderful ppl in my life each and every friend here all r close to our heart ,this memories will always remain close to my heart no doubt we all r together and will def try to be in touch in future as well i don't want to lose precious friends in my life whom i have got HugHeartwith sajan's bond which became stronger passing days on screen here in real life our bond became also stronger with passing days its just wonderful feeling when u look behind and recall all those memories and always waiting for moment to come here and to meet each other Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSeracharmee_sammy

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha2704

lol u were clever not to give out names in the categories u slated ROFL that would have been something and  u were a goner ROFL but i know what u mean jaan

love u Hug

haha i know... din't want to miss any nameEmbarrassed n if m clever even they are.. they'll get their category n slate themselves accordinglyWink ROFLROFL but yeah if i wanna be wise enough by not mentioning any name then i have other way around to mention them by mentioning my name as different ways they/u'll call me.. i.e charmee, charmz, charms, charmudi, charz, charu, silent doll.. ghosh there r so many variations to my nameROFL and u can find them all in these name they call me byEmbarrassed

and yeah i forgot to mention.. that our bond as also been lifted to the level that we have exchanged nos. we also know eachother personally, have even met few of them... n m sure n really wish we always be in contact for years n years...Big smile
love you allHug

QueSeraSera

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
awww..awesome postt.!
yeah guyss.. vl all shd stay in touch foreverr... u all rockkk!
luv sajan!

QueSeraSera

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
replied on page 2Embarrassed

QueSeraSera

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Aaniii!! Hug
beautiful post, as always!! i honestly don't hav any words to describe how i'm feeling right now or how i felt when i read ur post for the 1st time...bt i have to thank god and MoNaya/SaJan/MJHT for making me meet such wonderful ppl here...and i won't take any names...coz otherwise this post will be too long and i'm sure u'll get bored reading it!! Stern Smile ROFL
each and every SGian is close to my heart!!all the times that i've spent with u all with always be a memorable part of my life...be it in this forum, sum CC, MSN or FB...its always been soo much fun to chat with everyone...whether just 5 mins or 5 hrs!! and no matter what the future has in store for us...we'll always keep in touch!! thank uu for this post Aani!! love yaa!! Hug

Edited by -Drishti- - 12 May 2011 at 10:37am

QueSeraSera

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
/OMFGGG aani...I just forgot about it...thanks for remind...gOsh goshhh hahahahaROFL

QueSeraSera

Go to top