Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Bonded By SaJan - Friends Forever (Page 2)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMG.!!  Shocked  res...  I will unres tomor for sure aani but just wanna say that i love you all and my fellow Monayaholics and most importantly IF whch gave me wonderful friends like you all..!!! Hug   Hug    Mwaaah!!!!!!!! Heart  Hug

Sumi Hug

sure Jaan i would be waiting for u to edit definitely and i want a long post !! LOLLOL i know this place really bonded us and it shall be special forever to us no matter what Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

OMG RE...will edit after my today's exam!! this post made me all senti and emotional...but this is all about a LIFELONG friendship so I m feeling proud and lucky as well!

chal dont wanna write everything now haha...wait till I come backSmile

thanks for making this...u know u and ur posts are so close to my heart!Heart everyone's hearts infact! Hug

ok edit...

thank u so much for this topic aaniHug when u said u r going to make a topic I didn't expect a friendship oneLOL u know I m a big fan of ur postsEmbarrassed eventhough I hardly take any part in ur guys' discussion and all...I do try to read everything and makes me feel so good!! I used to remember everyday for ur SG post...If u still rem, I told u once...it was like first I read ur topic and then MJHTLOL  I was so addicted to it!! and u used to put ur thoughts in such an awesome manner...I know u must be thinking this is about our friendship and why I m blah blahing about this...its coz of ur last line...made me somewhat senti...I know I will see them in Vaidehi forum from now on..but still u know MJHT is MJHT...and I have so many memories related to u and MJHT!!

Parz Hug  i know u must have thought something on the lines of SG or MS but i really really was feeling so happy about us our friendship that now when we will be slowly bidding farewell to this forum which made us all friends i thought its most befitting if this post is about the one couple who made so many of us strangers come together and be friends now forever... we know by may end or next month San' new show will start ... the activity once which made this forum so buzzing will slowly recede for sure  when Vaidehi comes and when Mohit signs a new show we wont be back here for sure ... hence this place deserves this one last farewell

ok now coming to friendship ...more than MJHT  its siggies that brought us closure...rem how we used to make siggies together for each epi and taking caps and all thatDay Dreaming love u so much!! hope this bond gets stronger and stronger!!

i know !!!! the spamming of CG's and crazy chats, taking those caps , discussing who will do it today and then thinking about what to write on the siggs LOLLOL esplly the wedding one ... remember - yeh ladka mujhe chahiye ROFL OMGG that was one of our craziest chats  and you reserved the first sigg for yourself besharam ladki - you dint want to be a ladkiwali def dint want to be a ladkewala ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL  and i came up with that line ROFLROFL i rem we were laughing so badly that day ROFLROFLROFL 

love my SGain GANGCool what should I say?? each and everyone of u guys is close to my heart!!! we all are lucky that we r SGains..otherwise we couldnt meet like this! m so proud of u all!! this calls for a lifelong friendship now and I promise I will be there when someone will need me..even after 5-10 years...we share happiness, sorrows, anger, trust, laughs, care and everything...we r unique and special...touchwood** love u so much guys!! together forever!! we all ROCK!!

I know Parz we all will always be friends ... somehow this online friendship started cos as we simply liked the same show and couple has become more beautiful by the day hopefully we will meet someday too - i feel it so very much ... tu jojhe mari waat saachi padse !! am so glad we met Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.aashizin

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

OMGG aani my RB HugHug u made us senty yar Hugyes indeed we all r  bonded by sajan , yes we all r family now one inseparable part , thanks to sajan and to all our friends here Hug

aashi Hug  aww  i just wrote what i felt as always Embarrassed

obviously i started watching mjht only for sanaya and for fun but never thought this show will give me my family and friends on line whom i never meet ( will def meet one day ) whom we never see but our heart connected with each other , sajan who made us to fall for them we shared our happiness , our sadness our love everything with them and with our friends IF 's this place where we first time met we were common in one thing we r sajan /monaya fans and with passing days our bond become stronger , after mjht we all stood together and will as well its like one family , this family has given everything to me my second home here Hug

i know aashi none of us actually had really ever known when we came to this forum we would become such good friends and bond so very much its still something so so out of the blue man

we all seriously owe to sajan for this wonderful gift to us their journey completed but they r alive and will be in our heart with our friendship ,i m seriously thankful to sajan and to my friends here ,never thought that one show one couple will give us so much happiness and make us blessed with wonderful gift of friends and family on forum Hug

yep we all never knew how this one couple would make so much of a difference its still unbelievable but i guess it was meant to be SaJan were always but about being friends !! Smile

wonderful topics and daily discussion on episodes , most wonderful thoughts of our friends , wonderful creations our laughter our roflings our sadness our happiness everything everyday seriously most amazing days we shared and we will be sharing for sure ahead 

thanks a tone aani for this post love u sweety Hugand love u all my friends here seriously proud to be part of this family thanks to sajan Hug i want to add all's name but list is too long should i LOLEmbarrassed

dedicating yaro dosti to all our friends here our sajan/monaya  family Hug

thanks aashi for this post and for the everything Hug

aashizin

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishita-

U create a terrific Impact on any thing u Post Aani! Awseome post once again!
Have truely Enjoyed on this forum with all my wonderful SG'ians..
Best Group i have ever seen! Nor in my dreams i had ever thought i would meet such amazing ppl online and would get so much attached to everyone! Loved the title too.. Bonded by SaJan- Friends Forever.. that's so true gal.. They got us together and today we all are Friends for Life!
Love u aani! Hope to keep in touch always Hug

thanks so much Ishi Hug @ bold - yep totally we all echo this sentiment

love ya too Hug and will be in touch Smile

aashizin

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SG-Obssession

Awesome Post AaniClapParty

Mohit and Sanaya do hold special places in our hearts as Samrat and Gunjan, not only did they make us drool over Samrat and Gunjan, but also spread their offscreen real charm all over us. And, their die-hard fans are all bonded through Them Only both off-screen and on-screen! 

The way we all discussed each and every thing of them in MJHT days was just awesome, hillarious and a tempting experience. Those little fights over Samrat or over Gunjan showed how much they were important and precious for us. Spamming a topic relating to them was our favourite hobbyLOL Discussing SBS/SBB segments and interviews in each and every point of view. And, how can we forget, how we all were speculating things between MoNaya before their official confirmation of seeing each other, finding hints for thatWink OMG, that was so much Fun.

Okay, that was during MJHT days, we werenot behind after it's closure as well. This forum is still highly active, SaJan/MoNaya topics are still fresh and spamming is still our first priorityROFL During all this, we all developed special relationships with our friends, discussing, arguing, helping, sharing moments of joys and sorrows and honestly, this IF members have become one united family especially of Sajan/MoNaya fans for me!!! All the time I've spent here is awesome and truly speaking, whenever I feel frustrated, sad or boring, I come over here to spend some quality time with my friends!

MJHT Forum brought us together and I hope we remain as this...true and special Sajanians and MoNayaholicsHeart

Thankyou so much aani once again for making such a cute, januable and adorable topicHug

Love You All,

Shafaq

thanks Shafaq for that sweet reply am so glad u loved the post so much Smile and know exactly what u feel like Embarrassed

Sanliciousaashizin

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jyotika-

AaniiiHug Firstly, it feels so good seeing a topic by you after so longg!! Your topic actually brought me back to the forum.. i haven't commented or visited here since longgLOL

Jo Hug aww thats really sweet of u i am happy u came back to this forum and it was cos of this topic, damn i do miss making em as well Disapprove am hoping that changes soon though Wink

Lovely topic hon.. you're so right, we all are bounded by Sajan!! I NEVERR thought that i'll make such close friends here!! When i joined I-F i hardly knew anyone.. and i had no clue at that time that i'll even become a regular member of the forum and meet such good people!! All because of Sajan/Monaya.. we met discussing the episodes/interviews. and slowly all of us became such good friends!! Our unity is our power.. even after MJHT ended, no one lost touch with anyone.. all of us are still as close as we were before!! In shappiness and in sorrow we have always supported each other!! I'm sooo glad i met you all.. love each and every person of our group a lot... you, aashi, charmz, pragz, ishi, ginu, pari, aasthu, drish, ragz, shru, ishu, zummi, kavz, gayu, yashi, nishi, natz, sum, sonu, meera, affy.. well these are still few, the list is never-ending!!LOL we'll always be together!!Hug

totally Jo it was the same with me ... i never knew when i joined this forum we all would meet like this ... as i have said i was totally inactive for  a long time before MJHT and when i came back it was here and everyone was new but today we all feel like we have known each other forever !! and its cos only we happened to love this one couple and then started enjoying those daily posts and our discussions which later even started happening off IF too via fb and msn LOLLOL  and i know this list is the best thing that came off mjht ...

aashizin

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Awww aaniHug another post by you that made me senti... glad to see a topic from you after so long... I though regularly visit mjht forums but haven't commented since long.. but ur this topic has made me comment after so longEmbarrassed

Charms Hug  i know hon its the same with me ... i dint make a post for so long too cos i just dint feel like it though i def came here to check on the latest buzz am so happy we all still are here though Smile

MJHT and Sajan has became that part of our lives which will always remain with us in our hearts in the long run of ur lives... Even after MJHT ended its still at the same place in our hearts.. its still there n will remain!! Theres not even a day i haven't watched mjht rather i would say sajan scene on my cell, mjht has become a routine to me n m still continuing as a routine...

yep totally like i said even when the show has ended it still is spl to us cos we still have so many memories of it and of course our almost daily chats Smile

And sajanians i.e 'US' our friendship, a family.. is what mjht n sajan gave us.. before coming to the forum we din't knew eachother, the only person i knew was jyoti from fb but that too was bcoz of mjht n sajanEmbarrassed n after we met we felt bonded may be from even before we were destined to meet... Love you all Hug haven't thought before that i'll make such close friends here, n now if we don't talk for a couple of days we miss us, our talks... God knows what this relationship is called where we love eachother without even knowing personally though we feel as if we know each other..

aww that was so sweet charms Hug

MJHT n sajan gave me gems, some are dhakkans, some are sweetheart, some r senti n emotional(well i m not adding names of you'll as have made many friends here it will be difficult to pen down them n if i miss anyone i'll hurt the person n even myself.. but u all know that doesn't mean u'll r not special ), but love you all equally n will always do.. this bond n our friendship wil last forever<3<3<3
Tight hug to all of youHug

lol u were clever not to give out names in the categories u slated ROFL that would have been something and  u were a goner ROFL but i know what u mean jaan

love u Hug

aashizincharmee_sammy

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
hey aahana mised u alot and ur topics since mjht started i vas a silent reader of the forum than my craze caught me one day n i enterd to this beautifull sajan world i knew u all ahana sumi pari n some more n yes gina even i vas here vhen sumi posted her  frst topic but i vas invisible i alvays read all the topics n discussions here n saw u guys having fun n all than vhen i came here evry bdy wellcomed me n my ride here vent onLOLi still remember when any sbb sbs thread v saw just pounce pver it n guys remembr tht chrismas .spammers just rocks n then sajan marriage topics vere our second home all over there n then v started to count monaya k isharey n all n all james bond girls Coolthn meethi churi said it all LOLrun baby run
ghosh v r too much more mirchi than media peopleLOLn yes our roller coaster ride is still on its pealk vhen v all got blog news n mjht ended news all vere tense together n tht who vill die in seoson one mystry ghosh v n our theories ROFLthanks to GOD tht sajan vere safe n sound evn i remember tht our petition tht v vant gunjan alive not as a ghost or somethingROFLn yes v all r bounded frm different places diff culture but one thing that bond all of us is sajan n thier real pic monaya
may v remain the same
soory fr my bak bak if it vas ur frnds postEmbarrassedOuch
alle song suits

QueSeraSera

Go to top