Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 8)

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by anondo

WTH!! Angry The main theme of MKAP is the Love Story between K & P. Can't tolerate K with another girl. How come he'll let her go? This is weird. What's the difference between MKAP with other typical & boring shows then?? Angry if its true then thanx Cv's for the suicidal decision   Clap

thanx for sharing the horrible news Wink
no way anondo...sabki feelings ek hi hain that isClap

Really cant bear this. Just hope that this wont happen. Whatever happens we want to see K & P together. They are the main attraction & life of the show. Its ridiculous Yaar! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtibabithajSnigdha_Khanam

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by tanthya

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..Broken Heart Broken Heart looks lyk another step in degrading Krishan's character, what he'll b doing hwne she was thrown away,or was he himself who throwed her out...OuchBroken Heart

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..Confused 

Thanxx for d discription dii... 

First we  have to see  why Pratigya is thrown out..second will it happen in Krishna's presence  and if   yes..why and what keeps Krishna and Ghanti Dadi  quiet...

we will wait and watch for tht...

U r welcome, Paro...

Thanxx diii for ur kind words...Hug  lets hope what u r saying turns out true...i can't stand ny more degrading of krishan's chaarcter...and also thanx for taking teh track and news on future track quite calmly and sensibly...i can't belive here members r taunting other members that now thy'll b happy with dis new Krishan...OuchOuchOuchDead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by dhakarn

K can die instead...

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...Ouch

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Pooj, agree with u dea, it started off like tht... but now it has gone too much for me..its developed like P doesn't value relationship... this is utter nonsense, crap thing to bring this other girl to make P looser and make her withdraw all her principles and become another Kesar  or even furniture in TN... tht would be great... Ppl have gone crazy and didn't know what they want.. if P speaks ppl complain why she opened her mouth, if she kept quite, thn also PPl complain... its better to make her die and bring another girl to make a sizzling pair, who will not look like bro and sis[latest add ed name for kriya]Ouch  the whole blame is on us viewers, who broughtg such a hottest pair to bro and sis, wah re wah... I guess, this show gained popularity bcos of this unique pair...

Calm down Babitha...no one wants P to turn into another kesar...P does value relationships..but she values principles more than her relationships ...In Krishna Adarsh track...I wouldn't have done a komal ...but I wouldn't have done a Pratigya either...my approach would have be a bit different...

We never wanted a sauten to make P a loser...and we don't want P to  be loser either...We wanted P to realise that she can't be right all the time or that life is not white and black...and there are at times when we have tread on the grey or tweak the law ...

As to kriya...u will have to agree that they have become mechanical...I an not talking about the lack of romance but their seems to be a lack of charm between them...

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 11 May 2011 at 5:13am

Pragati.T

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

[QUOTE=dhakarn[
                        Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...Ouch

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...
[/QUOTE]

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...Cry and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...
[/QUOTE]me totally agree with u...

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

K can die instead...

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...Ouch

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Pooj, agree with u dea, it started off like tht... but now it has gone too much for me..its developed like P doesn't value relationship... this is utter nonsense, crap thing to bring this other girl to make P looser and make her withdraw all her principles and become another Kesar  or even furniture in TN... tht would be great... Ppl have gone crazy and didn't know what they want.. if P speaks ppl complain why she opened her mouth, if she kept quite, thn also PPl complain... its better to make her die and bring another girl to make a sizzling pair, who will not look like bro and sis[latest add ed name for kriya]Ouch  the whole blame is on us viewers, who broughtg such a hottest pair to bro and sis, wah re wah... I guess, this show gained popularity bcos of this unique pair...

@ bold : u nailed it dear Clap
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

Thanks Tanths for this bad news Smile
mujhe to yeh samaj nehi arahahe pooja sis cv's audience k koi baat sunte kyun nehi hain.yeh log show kis k liye banate hain. i can't tolerate krish with another girl...

These are not the original cvs who started off the show...I wonder even Pearly Grey handles MKAP anymore...I mean haven't had a single interview from her regarding MKAP since kriya consumation...Ouch
yah sis u r right... btw is k matlab saas buhu aur sajish dekhne k baad hume sautan track bhii jhelna paregi...Clap

I think so..looks like the cvs don't wanna learn from their mistakes...I forgave them for the ridiculous jethani-devrani track...but will never forgive them if they bring in the kriya soutan track...

Rest assured if this happens...and if the show is still on air till next SPA...I am 100% sure K will win the FAVORITE PATI award Sleepy
yah sis same feelings here.aise vi kuch dino se toh mujhe aise lagraha hain k krish is a supporting actor not the main lead...

K now-a-days  just eats and goes to dhaba or just does pratigya and amma bhajan...Sleepy
yah sis...are cv's agar ruin karna tha to kisi aur character ko karlete..krishna jaise mindblowing character ko kyun ?

They got confused with the R's ...they intended to reform K's character ...but now they are ruining him down completely...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

WTH!! Angry The main theme of MKAP is the Love Story between K & P. Can't tolerate K with another girl. How come he'll let her go? This is weird. What's the difference between MKAP with other typical & boring shows then?? Angry if its true then thanx Cv's for the suicidal decision   Clap

thanx for sharing the horrible news Wink
no way anondo...sabki feelings ek hi hain that isClap

Really cant bear this. Just hope that this wont happen. Whatever happens we want to see K & P together. They are the main attraction & life of the show. Its ridiculous Yaar! Ouch
i know yaar. but it is our respectable cv's future track...

Anondo.R

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dhakarn[
                        Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...Ouch

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...
[/QUOTE]

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...Cry and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...
[/QUOTE] 

Just lyk u everyone is not lyking the news on future track but that doesn't mean na that veiwers wanted to see such kind of track or what u wrote in bold...

i know u r shattered with d news ,can see in ur posts but b4 commenting nything on other members veiw point we r expected to think on their pov calmly n not reaching to concusions on what thy wanted to see and what not...bz we all r here for mkap and want to see it back on track,so everyone shars his/her own thought which can improve d show and it's trps...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettedhakarn

Go to top