Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 42)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

[
but in the current condition only K will be blamed and criticized  Unhappy(which i will hate it) while P will remain innocent and all sympathies will be with her... in the end maybe K will say sorry, like always!! 

Such thing can nevr happne in a daily soap where a female lead is shown doing nything wrong,as if vo insaan na hokke devi matamaa ho gayi who can never do mistakes...SleepySleepy  and YES in d end it'll b only krishan who'll say srry,nooofence but last time when he said srry to P for beating R and  that he'll neevr doo n6y such thing to me it doesn't look lyk a husband is saying srry to his wife but a student  is pleading his teacher to forgive him just to b in d gud books of d teacher...
[/QUOTE] 

ROFL  quite true! LOL bechara K... Ouch haye i wish i was his wifeDay Dreaming   itna khush rakhti ous ko Wink LOL  What do u mean by this plzz elaborate...?WinkLOL ktrihsna ko toh bass mauka milte hi chumma chummi karne ko chahiye...u'll get bored doing d same thing whole day...WinkROFL

seriously i am just fed up of this glorification of female lead which makes no sense at all at times!! Why doesn't she learn?! is she a prophet or what?! Why doesn't P learn a few things from K when he is ready to have a complete personality change for her ??? Angry In that track K looked more wrooeid about her and his relation with her,lyk he said in d dhaabha ''P is angry with me and i'm not lyking this at all, and d way he said srry to her even he don't think what he did was wrong but still excpeted pratigay's ideaology just to keep her happy,in reality no maater how much ur husband luves u whud never do such thing to pleae U...SleepyOuchConfused

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Pragati.T - 12 May 2011 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

[
but in the current condition only K will be blamed and criticized  Unhappy(which i will hate it) while P will remain innocent and all sympathies will be with her... in the end maybe K will say sorry, like always!! 

Such thing can nevr happne in a daily soap where a female lead is shown doing nything wrong,as if vo insaan na hokke devi matamaa ho gayi who can never do mistakes...SleepySleepy  and YES in d end it'll b only krishan who'll say srry,nooofence but last time when he said srry to P for beating R and  that he'll neevr doo n6y such thing to me it doesn't look lyk a husband is saying srry to his wife but a student  is pleading his teacher to forgive him just to b in d gud books of d teacher...

ROFL  quite true! LOL bechara K... Ouch haye i wish i was his wifeDay Dreaming   itna khush rakhti ous ko Wink LOL  What do u mean by this plzz elaborate...?WinkLOL ktrihsna ko toh bass mauka milte hi chumma chummi karne ko chahiye...u'll get bored doing d same thing whole day...WinkROFL

seriously i am just fed up of this glorification of female lead which makes no sense at all at times!! Why doesn't she learn?! is she a prophet or what?! Why doesn't P learn a few things from K when he is ready to have a complete personality change for her ??? Angry In that track K looked more wrooeid about her and his relation with her,lyk he said in d dhaabha ''P is angry with me and i'm not lyking this at all, and d way he said srry to her even he don't think what he did was wrong but still excpeted pratigay's ideaology just to keep her happy,in reality no maater how much ur husband luves u whud never do such thing to pleae U...SleepyOuchConfused

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] 
what elaboarte!  you are K fan samajh jao khud hi LOL for intelligent signs are enough WinkLOL

bored and me?? No i am not that unromantic like P... I am K fan,have all his traits... LOL and how can one get bored with Krishna Nah, no, never!! WinkEmbarrassedBlushing  

not only that he only turned this sweet towards Amma only for P.. remember,only coz Amma is good to P now so K also loves Amma.. when he will know it was Amma plotting against her he will hate Amma...  

true, no man like K exists! no one can be that compromising with no efforts being done from the other side... 
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Filza.T]Wow, 

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!Filza...it is his mother who is planning this...As of now..it is implied that K is unaware of the second marriage and all ..so why this rush to judge and condemn Krishna  dear ...

And we do not know why the drift occurs..we only know that Pickle will be the  initiator but what will bring it on fully ..that must be seen ..As I keep saying we are jumping the Gun ...

K may tell P to leave ...and I think it would be interesting if that happened and they got to meet in various situ's leading to friction,understanding, growth..

i understand and i am not condemning Krishna.. i am just mad at the CVs that why create a drift just coz of a misunderstanding on K's part!! would have been so much better had such a situation been created where both K and P were shown to be at fault some where... such a drift should have come as a result of a clash in the ideologies of these both which should have been a private matter. and in the end both K and P should have realized where they both were at fault and then vowed to be more flexible and accepting of each other's views (which K is but P is not) 
in that case even P would have been shown learning something and compromising on certain things for love which is so real!! people do that in life... 

As Hami was telling me, it is more like a saturation point  ..U see Krishna has been bending and bending,,we saw him saying sorry again and again despite him vocally saying that he did not think he did any wrong, he has  apologized to maintain harmony ...such thing builds up over time unknown and unconsciously  ..there will be a unresolved hurt and resentment  and once the saturation point is reached anything ,  even if unrelated to them can trigger a tsunami ..even y'day he would say he does not think P is wrong but somehow there is an unease that P might be wrong...this are warning signs ..that had P been the sensitive kind would have recognized and tried to resolve ...but she being no psychologist..this is building up and one day ...BOOOM !!

In My eyes , Both are at fault...

Agree with u ..the fight would be interesting had it ben idealogical clash ..but K has been seriously compromised and the fight if it occurs now will lack credibility for he has let go of his ideology to maintain the domestic bliss..and most of the times it will be trivial issues that usually blows up and soon other things begin to club itself to the trivial matter and the gulf widens

interesting Tanths!! But that is how we see it definitely its not what CVs want to show... they want to show P as a superwoman having all the qualities, they would never say she is insensitive to his feelings and thoughts... 
yes, he actually has been suppressing his own beliefs and sense of right and wrong... and that of-course can't guarantee a peaceful future, confrontations are inevitable at some point in such a relationship... 

we see it is her fault as well but according to the writers its all Amma's fault and also K's as he didn't try to understand her... Confused but P definitely is blameless for them in present scenario...
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
double post Embarrassed

Edited by Filza.T - 12 May 2011 at 7:10am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

[

[/QUOTE] 
what elaboarte!  you are K fan samajh jao khud hi LOL for intelligent signs are enough WinkLOL

bored and me?? No i am not that unromantic like P... I am K fan,have all his traits... LOL and how can one get bored with Krishna Nah, no, never!! WinkEmbarrassedBlushing  HAWWW filzaa...WinkROFLROFL sahi jaa rahe hoo...ROFL but looks lyk arhaan is vryy dedicated in romantic scenes as well...yesterday also it looked that he actually kissed her...OuchConfusedLOL

not only that he only turned this sweet towards Amma only for P.. remember,only coz Amma is good to P now so K also loves Amma.. when he will know it was Amma plotting against her he will hate Amma...  

true, no man like K exists! no one can be that compromising with no efforts being done from the other side... 
[/QUOTE]
JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Wow, what i feared will actually happen... great awesome CVs Dead
thanks for ruining my only favorite couple on TV... 

Thanks Tanths 

You are welcome, Filza..

They already were being ruined , dear...Lets hope that this So called  "DrifT" resurrects them...

i don't know Tanths but at least they were together, There was no third person 
now a separation and entry of another woman will do no good to their relationship.. 
harsh words said in anger, not trusting your partner, or actions like throwing your partner out (be it in the heat of the moment or whatever the reason is) leave deep scars on the relationship for life. Even if they make up it is not the same anymore as this time it will be Krishna throwing Pratigya out.  and what is worse, him even thinking of another girl! This in no way will be healthy for the growth of their relationship 
a drift due to some sane reasons would have done good but this is bullshit. Just plain nonsense. Surely this is not the same Krishna who loved his wife to death. 
i have already stopped watching it and now i swear if K throws P out and then even agrees to consider the new marriage proposal, this show is completely over for me.  i will stop talking about it, reading updates and keep away from anything related to it. 

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!Filza...it is his mother who is planning this...As of now..it is implied that K is unaware of the second marriage and all ..so why this rush to judge and condemn Krishna  dear ...

And we do not know why the drift occurs..we only know that Pickle will be the  initiator but what will bring it on fully ..that must be seen ..As I keep saying we are jumping the Gun ...

K may tell P to leave ...and I think it would be interesting if that happened and they got to meet in various situ's leading to friction,understanding, growth..

i understand and i am not condemning Krishna.. i am just mad at the CVs that why create a drift just coz of a misunderstanding on K's part!! would have been so much better had such a situation been created where both K and P were shown to be at fault some where... such a drift should have come as a result of a clash in the ideologies of these both which should have been a private matter. and in the end both K and P should have realized where they both were at fault and then vowed to be more flexible and accepting of each other's views (which K is but P is not) 
in that case even P would have been shown learning something and compromising on certain things for love which is so real!! people do that in life... 

As Hami was telling me, it is more like a saturation point  ..U see Krishna has been bending and bending,,we saw him saying sorry again and again despite him vocally saying that he did not think he did any wrong, he has  apologized to maintain harmony ...such thing builds up over time unknown and unconsciously  ..there will be a unresolved hurt and resentment  and once the saturation point is reached anything ,  even if unrelated to them can trigger a tsunami ..even y'day he would say he does not think P is wrong but somehow there is an unease that P might be wrong...this are warning signs ..that had P been the sensitive kind would have recognized and tried to resolve ...but she being no psychologist..this is building up and one day ...BOOOM !!

In My eyes , Both are at fault...

Agree with u ..the fight would be interesting had it ben idealogical clash ..but K has been seriously compromised and the fight if it occurs now will lack credibility for he has let go of his ideology to maintain the domestic bliss..and most of the times it will be trivial issues that usually blows up and soon other things begin to club itself to the trivial matter and the gulf widens

This is just the beginning of the the end.

There is nothing left in MKAP---honestly KN shows more enthu in his scenes that K and P.

So PG( who is becoming more poker faced with every passing day)  will become like Prerna  DeadDead ---As per the CV's that is women empowerment--not listening and being so rigid that she is not able to see K is always bending even when he thinks he did nothing wrong. P can atleast listen to his POV---Dont agree with him...just Listen. CV's P can do Ban Jayees after K and P are strong enough/ comfortable enough in their marriage --- while retaining their individual identities.

Krishna---He is dead---I mean is this really K????  This K  who does not know that to market Batti Chouka---He just needs to add the dish on his menu or tell the waiters to personally ask the customers to try a new dish?

again only P knew the solution for this HUGE issue????

I think , the new CV's worked in Balaji before...every plot/twist or turn shows shades of Balaji where the female lead were devi's and male leads Ouch

MKAP -- With one of the most unique/brilliant male lead is over.

Tanthya Di/Pragati------  Now I am sure Arhaan is going to do a Rajeev..

I felt really bad when Sujal's character was butchered...but I  knew when he left it was the right decision.

i feel bad for Arhaan---he is a class actor---I mean how did Arhaan feel when the CV's Potrayed Krishna so dumb--that he did not know how to market a new dish--in his own Dhaba

souten...--Eh I dont care---so many things have gone tel lene---what else can you expect from the CV's? 

Ohhh after souten...I just hope they don't bring the other two fave balaji scenarios---Plastic surgery or 20 year leap.

I mean thats the way it in soap opera land---Give birth to a kid---Fast forward 5 years---cute scenes with a 5 yr old---then fast forward 20 years---for another love story..

I mean Kesar is going to have a kid soon...correct?She looks like she is ...

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 May 2011 at 9:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T....Poojie....

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Sorry Double Post..Smile

Ohhh after souten...I just hope they don't bring the other two fave balaji scenarios---Plastic surgery or 20 year leap.

I mean thats the way it in soap opera land---Give birth to a kid---Fast forward 5 years---cute scenes with a 5 yr old---then fast forward 20 years---for another love story..

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 May 2011 at 9:39am

Fallen Star....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Sorry Double Post..Smile

I think that would be next on line ..

Plastic surgery plus the male lead or female lead undergoing personality change  and becoming revenge murti and hurting the very person u love

As for Kesar's pregs...it could be like dinosaur gestation...on and on with nary a baby in sight !!

Fallen Star....Poojie....

Go to top