Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 3)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Bring her quickly!!!

I hope if the new entry does come ..she comes  and remains  in the spotlight..

Strange though , I was just writing in my post in viewer's  the other day,that I wanted another girl to challenge  Pratigya ..enter Krishna's life...but not as a rival but  as a challenge to P doctrines ..looks as if that is happening  but in the fultoos way ..

Thank God..The KP were turning into mechanical ,boring couple.. will finally get to see Arhaan act

I agree tanths that P needs to shown other view points as well...but definitely not at the cost of a soutan entering ...this is ridiculous...why are the cvs even doing this??...OuchOuch..I am very disppointed...day by day...MKAP is joining the league of Ekta shows Thumbs Down
Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.tanudrashtidhakarnb2011Pragati.TAnondo.R

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by dhakarn

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...Confused the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience Ouch

thanks for sharing

Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Filza.tanudrashtibabithajtelstrab2011

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
K can die instead...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.dhakarnb2011Anondo.R....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Thanks Sathya... iam so happy ,, my last day is nearing  regarding MKAP and the forum...

I agree ...even I won't be able to bear if another girl enters Kriya's life...this will def make me stop watching this show...OuchOuchOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Filza.dhakarnbabithajb2011

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Bring her quickly!!!

I hope if the new entry does come ..she comes  and remains  in the spotlight..

Strange though , I was just writing in my post in viewer's  the other day,that I wanted another girl to challenge  Pratigya ..enter Krishna's life...but not as a rival but  as a challenge to P doctrines ..looks as if that is happening  but in the fultoos way ..

Thank God..The KP were turning into mechanical ,boring couple.. will finally get to see Arhaan act

I agree tanths that P needs to shown other view points as well...but definitely not at the cost of a soutan entering ...this is ridiculous...why are the cvs even doing this??...OuchOuch..I am very disppointed...day by day...MKAP is joining the league of Ekta shows Thumbs Down
Ouch

forget ekta shows yaar...K will lose credibility if this happens Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.babithajb2011....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..
Heu Tanths...i simply think dat sbb is bluffing coz half of wat they said is similar 2 dat TC article n dat souten part i dnt think it will turn out 2 be true...

Personally I think the souten part is a feeler  sent to guage the ppl's reaction ...and will be played out depending on the viewer's reaction ...unless it is being dictated by the channel..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

I would rather have that...OuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.dhakarnbabithaj

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..
Heu Tanths...i simply think dat sbb is bluffing coz half of wat they said is similar 2 dat TC article n dat souten part i dnt think it will turn out 2 be true...

Personally I think the souten part is a feeler  sent to guage the ppl's reaction ...and will be played out depending on the viewer's reaction ...unless it is being dictated by the channel..

I hope so ...coz if not then I am done with this show...there are so many other ways to build the story ahead...they have already butchered K's character ...if they wanna butcher that last saving grace which is his undying love for P...they might as well close this show righ after this track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.babithajb2011

Go to top