Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. - Page 28

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-...Poojie...

[Q

who r the new CV's..in which serials have they worked before

Sorry Tanths...have no clue..don't even know their names...I remember a post in the forum...few weeks back saying our cvs have changed...I won't be surprised if they had worked under Balaji Telefilms...
Honestly in the last few tracks...there hasn't been any uniqueness...this krishna -adarsh track with P standing for her ideals are also tried and tested formulas..right from tulsi, parvati to sadhna have gone through this and done this...🥱..it would have been far more interesting had pratigya approached it differently...
cvs need to realise that just because the number 1 show is a saas bahu saga...doesn't mean u turn ur soap into a saas bahu saga as well to make it to number 1...Their trumpcard is their uniqueness...and unpredictability...yet making sure that they are in character...
[/QUOTE] 

U picked up ryt pooja, sadna from bidaai also gone through d same situatin when her devar was arrested for beating a goon who was molesting her...and what a idealistic woman she was,she aid truth in d court bz she can't say LIE...😲🤢🤢 nonsence, aisay kahin bhi nahi hota hai...thats why i don't find ny diffrence bw/n pratigya or ny other mahan femle lead...all have gone through such dharam sankat...dunno by this track what xcv's proved ,pratigya is...?😕😕🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

Where is Pearly Grey though??..why isn't she replying to any of the questions??...earlier on every article had some input from her...but right from the bigamy track...haven't read a single line she has to say about this show...She needs to come back and make this show her priority...coz looks like the new cvs have no idea about the characters of this show...

Must be busy with BF ...have they celebrated their 300th day celebration ..and why r they letting actors dictate to them..

not looks like..they deffo do not have a clue on handling K n SS ..

they are turning them into regualr guys..
Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tanthya

[

Absolutely agree with you poojie ...it has become regular bollywood plot , would have done the other PH proud ..

The CV's shud remember tht K took the serial to the top and they must stop butchering him  for the serial to raise again 

The cv's r under wrong impression that vewers r interested in pbj moments and all,and belived that pbj has made their show what it WAS few months b4 and not the uniqe characters of thakurs,who though were grey shaded and some of them were eveil also but still veiwers relate with them...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Filza.T

i don't know Tanths but at least they were together, There was no third person 
now a separation and entry of another woman will do no good to their relationship.. 
harsh words said in anger, not trusting your partner, or actions like throwing your partner out (be it in the heat of the moment or whatever the reason is) leave deep scars on the relationship for life. Even if they make up it is not the same anymore as this time it will be Krishna throwing Pratigya out.  and what is worse, him even thinking of another girl! This in no way will be healthy for the growth of their relationship 
a drift due to some sane reasons would have done good but this is bullshit. Just plain nonsense. Surely this is not the same Krishna who loved his wife to death. 
i have already stopped watching it and now i swear if K throws P out and then even agrees to consider the new marriage proposal, this show is completely over for me.  i will stop talking about it, reading updates and keep away from anything related to it. 

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!Filza...it is his mother who is planning this...As of now..it is implied that K is unaware of the second marriage and all ..so why this rush to judge and condemn Krishna  dear ...

And we do not know why the drift occurs..we only know that Pickle will be the  initiator but what will bring it on fully ..that must be seen ..As I keep saying we are jumping the Gun ...

K may tell P to leave ...and I think it would be interesting if that happened and they got to meet in various situ's leading to friction,understanding, growth..

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

THAT MUCH toh i trust krishna that he'll never ever think of ny other gril...no matter how much manhood hez sometimes but hez VRYYY loyal to his realtion with pratigya,he said it numerous times to his family that this marriage is not a game for him...
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-Pragati.T

Sorry Tanths...have no clue..don't even know their names...I remember a post in the forum...few weeks back saying our cvs have changed...I won't be surprised if they had worked under Balaji Telefilms...
Honestly in the last few tracks...there hasn't been any uniqueness...this krishna -adarsh track with P standing for her ideals are also tried and tested formulas..right from tulsi, parvati to sadhna have gone through this and done this...🥱..it would have been far more interesting had pratigya approached it differently...
cvs need to realise that just because the number 1 show is a saas bahu saga...doesn't mean u turn ur soap into a saas bahu saga as well to make it to number 1...Their trumpcard is their uniqueness...and unpredictability...yet making sure that they are in character...

U picked up ryt pooja, sadna from bidaai also gone through d same situatin when her devar was arrested for beating a goon who was molesting her...and what a idealistic woman she was,she aid truth in d court bz she can't say LIE...😲🤢🤢 nonsence, aisay kahin bhi nahi hota hai...thats why i don't find ny diffrence bw/n pratigya or ny other mahan femle lead...all have gone through such dharam sankat...dunno by this track what xcv's proved ,pratigya is...?😕😕🤓

In future ..no shows's cvz should waste their track on this sequence ...as ths has been done to death and no female lead will do anything different...Unless ofcourse they would want to show refreshing change by choosing something different...
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Pragati.T

THAT MUCH toh i trust krishna that he'll never ever think of ny other gril...no matter how much manhood hez sometimes but hez VRYYY loyal to his realtion with pratigya,he said it numerous times to his family that this marriage is not a game for him...

But seems like the new set of cvs remain alien to the actual characterizations in this show...😕
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!

As for y K throw her out...if at all it happens...one must wait and see

😆 Tanthuu i know he is not as of yet..!!  I am talking about the future... believe me the way CVs are going that too will happen very soon... K is no more the favorite of Pearl Grey so they are doing all possible to destroy this character completely...  
pooja-menon thumbnail

Must be busy with BF ...have they celebrated their 300th day celebration ..and why r they letting actors dictate to them..

not looks like..they deffo do not have a clue on handling K n SS ..

they are turning them into regualr guys..

We haven't seen their 300th celebrations...we are getting onto our 400th celebrations soon...I think personally cvs should revamp the show and their sets especially as I am sure they are still struggling on the sets..
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But seems like the new set of cvs remain alien to the actual characterizations in this show...😕

\

Well saidPooja..thats the prob with the show now..
the new team desont the original storyline..nor the characters...the pathetic part is such a team is given to handle a some waht sensisble track.