Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 20)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by tanthya

nw i feel lyk hitting my head on wall...Dead

Careful, Kahin wall ko math thod dena LOL

may be it will...AngryLOL

Whats happened dear--Why do u feel like hittin ur head on the wall???

Shez having headache,so want to let it down...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

LOL
Thats will make the headache worser----take some medicine and lie down for abit!! Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...Confused the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience Ouch

thanks for sharing

The POINT ..is SOUTEN Thing may come...IT is NOT confirmed that  it is coming ...

It was never said that Krishna is going to look  at any female nor was it implied..it was clearly stated  that it will be Amma who will plan to bring in a Bahu to her specification's..

So lets wait before jumping to conclusions

You are welcome...

yeah forgive for jumping the gun , but my brain ceased to function the moment i heard the news bec if this sauten comes not only will it ruin the credibility of  P but also K...Cry i want to believe that K won't even think of another girl but seeing what they did with KN-A track i can't restrain myself from commenting even negatively just so that the CVs see these posts and decide to rethink whether they want to ruin the show of not...bec kriya  apart from K and SS r the heart and soul of this show...

Oh !! I Understand...but since I had read one of ur posts long back on not speculating [ I believe it was when P is shot and lots of thread arose based on an article that P may not support  K ]  and there u were strongly advocating not to  condemn Pratigya before the actual sequence happened... So was surprised when u were doing the same to Krishna ,before the actual sequence was aired ...

As for CV's ..I do not think they are bothered by what we think...it is only when TRP's wobble ..we suddenly get a Kriya moment or a Krishna moment..OuchOuch

u know di that i only wish for the good for MKAP...and u know that i love K too much to condemn him unnecessarily ... i have purposefully written all those posts condemning K and the coming track making myself unpopular or disliked even i think , but chalega...anything for MKAP...

Dhanya ..U know very well..I do not bother about popularity stakes ...I state what is on my mind ..

Even during those  P not supporting K speculation days ...when almost half the thread were criticizing P[ me included ] ..U were there counselling everyone  patience and telling everyone to wait for the sequence and see as to why P actually  does not support Krishna ...So just wondered where that Sane and sensible Dhanya had gone today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarPragati.Tdhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

LOL
Thats will make the headache worser----take some medicine and lie down for abit!! Big smile

ohhh achhaa,as if shez actually about to bang her head...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

what the hell is this i dont want any girl in krishna's life except pratigya...pratigya ko baba na kiya support nahi kiya is baar jab wo gar say nikali jaye gi to kiya baba usay janai daiga...

Relax...This is just exploration... I  think the CV's may alter the track after the explosion that happened here today ..

In a way , I think Krishna may tell her to go himself ...[m remembering the  trust speech scene, when he leads her in, now may lead her out ] ...whatever  ..if this leads them to grow up and understand their limitation's, their dependence  and the importance of the relationship..Then this brief sepaartion shud be welcomed..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Fallen Star....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

I just had a thought that from now on we'll get theards acussing K and suddenly saw a new post in d line to accuse krishna...ConfusedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

I just had a thought that from now on we'll get theards acussing K and suddenly saw a new post in d line to accuse krishna...ConfusedLOLLOL

K is damned either way dear...he will be receiving a lot of flak in the coming days...LOLLOL
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...Confused the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience Ouch

thanks for sharing

The POINT ..is SOUTEN Thing may come...IT is NOT confirmed that  it is coming ...

It was never said that Krishna is going to look  at any female nor was it implied..it was clearly stated  that it will be Amma who will plan to bring in a Bahu to her specification's..

So lets wait before jumping to conclusions

You are welcome...

yeah forgive for jumping the gun , but my brain ceased to function the moment i heard the news bec if this sauten comes not only will it ruin the credibility of  P but also K...Cry i want to believe that K won't even think of another girl but seeing what they did with KN-A track i can't restrain myself from commenting even negatively just so that the CVs see these posts and decide to rethink whether they want to ruin the show of not...bec kriya  apart from K and SS r the heart and soul of this show...

Oh !! I Understand...but since I had read one of ur posts long back on not speculating [ I believe it was when P is shot and lots of thread arose based on an article that P may not support  K ]  and there u were strongly advocating not to  condemn Pratigya before the actual sequence happened... So was surprised when u were doing the same to Krishna ,before the actual sequence was aired ...

As for CV's ..I do not think they are bothered by what we think...it is only when TRP's wobble ..we suddenly get a Kriya moment or a Krishna moment..OuchOuch

u know di that i only wish for the good for MKAP...and u know that i love K too much to condemn him unnecessarily ... i have purposefully written all those posts condemning K and the coming track making myself unpopular or disliked even i think , but chalega...anything for MKAP...

Dhanya ..U know very well..I do not bother about popularity stakes ...I state what is on my mind ..

Even during those  P not supporting K speculation days ...when almost half the thread were criticizing P[ me included ] ..U were there counselling everyone  patience and telling everyone to wait for the sequence and see as to why P actually  does not support Krishna ...So just wondered where that Sane and sensible Dhanya had gone today...

u see di, i thought that if i triggered a strong debate on how the show should progress n bring some other POVs (urs included as i have seen ur post on another girl against P) which supported the sauten thing then it would get noticed and people would go on and on on it rather than opening another thread to warn CVs not to ruin kriya and K and P...but seeing some replies i think i have won and lost at the same time...senseless ofcourse( my brain wasn't working)  ...but don't want kriya or KP ruined at any cost

Go to top