Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 14)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...

Sheenaaa Hug how are you? 
i don't know Confused honestly i have no hopes and i don't want to keep any hopes with this show coz they might show even something worse... Its over for me, stopped watching it since yesterday... K in this avatar will be too horrible to see... Not the K with whom i fell in love with... 

I am fine Filza...Hug

It is amma who is plotting and not K so it could be total false news like where K slapped S and the whole family stood by him...Its not actual shot...give it a chance and if it goes that way then stop watching it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Pragati.T

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by krishnprats

Originally posted by tanthya

now what is this bullshit...its unbelievable that K agrees to marry another girl.
if cv's don't have any interesting track or they don't know how to move on with the show so proper put an positive end to MKAP...
Showing such silly track will be a disaster to the show and all the MKAP fans...Angry
Ruined my day...Angry

Oui Oui..

Hold on Hold On ...K is  NOT going to marry ...he has NOT agreed to marry..it is Amma plotting . does not mean that her  plan succeeds ...CHill Honey...CV" s will not commit suicide..

baby now i can expect anything from the cv's...they are going to beat ekta record very soon

TRUST the TRP'S ...one swing and the cv's will get back in line ..

well let's see where the wind blows...so depressed...
God i need chocolates to come out from this depression...Dead

having followed this thread all morning from the side lines I must say this is the best comment so far LOLLOL

here you go ... please share with others if it actually works Big smile

thanks sweetheart...actually i eat when i m upset...and chocolates are the best remedy...

---Yemi---MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Seems like the mood here is ...

after hearing about this possible track.

Is this the precursor to the final curtain call? Given PG is launching another show on SP maybe they don't mind if this show wraps up. Ermm

Nah ..This is the interval ...happens in every serial...Hubby n Wife separate for a brief while ...face lots of difficulties and come back together again...

You are kidding right?  If this is just the intermission what's left of the show?

How predictable! If they need fresh ideas, they could read a few of them (free of charge) right here on the IF instead of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Wasn't this show supposed to befrom the "fiction is depicting reality" mold?  More people tough it and hash it out in a marriage not leave or get thrown out.

Is Krishna in need of funds to run his Dhaba that he is renting his gray matter on an hourly basis?  Talk about destroying a unique character.  Curious minds on IF will surely want to know how PGray feels watching her creation "Krishna" being butchered on the show and seeing what's left of his uniqueness being bled out of him with each passing day.Confused

Edited by MERARAI - 11 May 2011 at 6:52am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...Confused the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience Ouch

thanks for sharing

The POINT ..is SOUTEN Thing may come...IT is NOT confirmed that  it is coming ...

It was never said that Krishna is going to look  at any female nor was it implied..it was clearly stated  that it will be Amma who will plan to bring in a Bahu to her specification's..

So lets wait before jumping to conclusions

You are welcome...

MERARAIdhakarn

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...Confused the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience Ouch

thanks for sharing

The POINT ..is SOUTEN Thing may come...IT is NOT confirmed that  it is coming ...

It was never said that Krishna is going to look  at any female nor was it implied..it was clearly stated  that it will be Amma who will plan to bring in a Bahu to her specification's..

So lets wait before jumping to conclusions

You are welcome...

Looks like Takurain wasn't listening when Prats did her course on bigamy is illegal and punishable by going to jail. They tried it with KN and it didn't pan out. Are POPS so eager to have a souten track come hell or high water? How will she do her PBJ if she is busy fixing Adarsh while her own life is falling apart?

Edited by MERARAI - 11 May 2011 at 7:37am
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Amma likes to bring in new bride every 3 monthsLOL

Edited by Atticus - 11 May 2011 at 7:11am

MERARAI....Poojie....

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
  1. this is just tooo much...even worse than the arushi track...why is this serial following the footsteps of typical ekta serials...im leaving pratigya until this track gets over...how many of u wud stop watching if this happens????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...

Sheenaaa Hug how are you? 
i don't know Confused honestly i have no hopes and i don't want to keep any hopes with this show coz they might show even something worse... Its over for me, stopped watching it since yesterday... K in this avatar will be too horrible to see... Not the K with whom i fell in love with... 

I am fine Filza...Hug

It is amma who is plotting and not K so it could be total false news like where K slapped S and the whole family stood by him...Its not actual shot...give it a chance and if it goes that way then stop watching it...

You know i really want to!  but now Its too much Confused i think i need to take this show as 'just' a show, i get too emotionally attached to things which is not good, so better to leave it now only then when its gets too pathetic to watch! 
whatever happened to KN-A marriage later but it did took place... if this happens with K and P it won't be the same anymore after even everything is normal... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

Go to top