Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Good Heavens..FIlzzy... Why get attached so much with a fictional character and let the   so called happening  in the script world interfere with ur life...

Watch it for what it was created  [entertainment purpose]  ...why attach something to it, Bacha ..

Secondly.. u r talking like this bec u know Amma is playing a game..u as a viewer will be knowing what every characters are thinking and doing..but Krishna knows only what he sees..he is seeing a Amma who got beaten bec she supported Pratigya, He is seeing a Amma who willingly gave up the keys to Pratigya , He is seeing a  Amma who was all ready to slap him because he hurt Pratigya..He is seeing a Amma who got hurt on hearing P's words but still covers it up and defends P... He is seeing a Amma who is constantly telling him to listen to Pratigya ...he is seeing a Pratigya who has told his  mother not prep the Bhati Chaukka until she supposedly gets well,,,in other words P has put a roadblock on Amma's enthu...Put it in proper perspective and remember..krishna is not blessed with our gift of knowing the thoughts of all characters...

PLUS DO REMEMBER THAT KRISHNA IS JUST A FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION < HERE FOR ENTERTAINING US  ...πŸ˜ƒ

Tanthuuu πŸ€—   it happens itself.. that is me 😳 πŸ˜† 
whatever yar...  you are right and i completely understand what you are saying... but its no longer entertaining.. besides need a break from the show...  
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Hi Shreya, Huma, Hru guys???? missing u guys a lot... Shreya now tht u've  come, can we expect a kriya scene today...

Hey Paapu!

I'm on a mission you know thatπŸ˜† I will reach my goal . If not today then tomorrow. I love sea green!
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀒...
neways thanks a lot sathya chechi...
shreyaaa...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
hru BOTH?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Tanthuuu πŸ€—   it happens itself.. that is me 😳 πŸ˜† 
what ever yar...  you are right and i completely understand what you are saying... but its no longer entertaining.. besides need a break from the show...  

I thought u successfully de-addicted urself ...lagtha  hai BHukhar abhi baaki hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for no longer entertaining...fully agree with u ..this Dhaba track   is not happening at all  [for me]
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...😭 and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...

Just lyk u everyone is not lyking the news on future track but that doesn't mean na that veiwers wanted to see such kind of track or what u wrote in bold...

i know u r shattered with d news ,can see in ur posts but b4 commenting nything on other members veiw point we r expected to think on their pov calmly n not reaching to concusions on what thy wanted to see and what not...bz we all r here for mkap and want to see it back on track,so everyone shars his/her own thought which can improve d show and it's trps...

yaar, when KN-A marriage took place also many members  had commented on others view point just like this...i was just saying that the CVs have now decided to go for the minority( i have seen posts suggesting the entrance of another girl so that P learns some 'lessons')  rather than majority who wanted PN track...there is nothing personal in it... and i am not bashing them...if it came across as bashing or hurting i apologize profusely

I whud only say that being a member we shud only share our OWN pov regarding d track or d show rather then giving judgement on what other veiwers wanted to see and what not. ALSO IF majority of veiwers were interested in PN track or in kriya 'LUV story'' then trps of d show whud have incresed long b4...bz after bigmany track focuss of d show is mostly on kriya spe after baba ka dhabha track...

if that was the case then majority of the viewers would have wanted KN-A track bec at that time MKAP was no.1 πŸ˜• even i am perplexed that nobody is interested in kriya or K track as the TRPs suggest
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

🀒...
neways thanks a lot sathya chechi...
shreyaaa...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
hru BOTH?

You are welcome , Dear Azi πŸ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey shreyaa,how r u...? ny gud news for U and ofc for us...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

Oh yes, now starts the real degradation of K...K who has never looked at any girl before seeing P, will now be shown dancing to his mothers tunes and will not only throw P out or stand silent when his family throws her out but also would allow his mother to look for another bride πŸ˜• great just great

You are jumping to conclusion that the Bride hunting begins with Krishna's tacit approval..what gives u that idea ?? ..It has been said that AMMA is intent on getting a new Bahu ...it has not been said that K has agreed or K  has approved or even that K is cognizant of this fact ...

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

I thought u successfully de-addicted urself ...lagtha  hai BHukhar abhi baaki hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for no longer entertaining...fully agree with u ..this Dhaba track   is not happening at all  [for me]

abhi buhat baaki hai, i am addicted still, but want to get rid of it now, enough! πŸ˜†

true!! i agree...  IMO this dhaba profession doesn't suits Krishna... i always wanted to see him as a politician... and using his own mind, how he makes decisions, deals with people, other politicians... and him standing against his father if at any point he would have left TN...  
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

abhi buhat baaki hai, i am addicted still, but want to get rid of it now, enough! πŸ˜†

true!! i agree...  IMO this dhaba profession doesn't suits Krishna... i always wanted to see him as a politician... and using his own mind, how he makes decisions, deals with people, other politicians... and him standing against his father if at any point he would have left TN...  

@ Bold... ** Hi-Fi** ...exactly what I had said in one of Poojies thread long back  ..I always felt that Krishna was best suited for politics ...