Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

THAT was for  saving an innocent child from the clutches of an evil lech ...any means adopted was acceptable...in fact one shud applaud her noble sentiments for taking her husbands rep into consideration and  not involving him in the plot...

THIS concerns her ...can she defend her relation using low cunning and that too by following aplan that is not hers ...will the CV's pass up an oppo to turn her into a Martyr, a sacrificing saint , a long suffering angel

😆

Of course I applaud her for saving the innocent girl that willingly married a married man... in order to take revenge from the sister who dared to save her from a man that was cheating her poor thing...

Now how can one expect so much from the CV's one should know by now that p knows everything she does not take but gives advice... and what better then being thrown out of the house for no fault of her own and to  be begged for forgiveness by her hubby.. forgiving will raise her even higher in K's eyes !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

😆

Of course I applaud her for saving the innocent girl that willingly married a married man... in order to take revenge from the sister who dared to save her from a man that was cheating her poor thing...

Now how can one expect so much from the CV's one should know by now that p knows everything she does not take but gives advice... and what better then being thrown out of the house for no fault of her own and to  be begged for forgiveness by her hubby.. forgiving will raise her even higher in K's eyes !!

Binny

Now you know why I have preemptively decided to go on hiatus. You just spelled it out. Hard to digest this trend in storytelling with Krishna made to look like a man who's lost his wits.

My question to anyone on POPs's team is how is it the all knowing protagonist lack intuition? Shouldn't she divert trouble before it touches her maike and or her husband? In the name of making Prats the all knowing woman who can think no wrong or do no wrong, what's left but to bring her husband to his knees.  The old Krishna died on the night of his birthday and his mind has been in someone else's custody since then and it's a shame.

Adarsh told Prats to can it at the police station and yet again at the Dhaba. That only means the more Prats's lectures fall on deaf ears for now, it's going to put her on a higher pedestal for the time when Adarsh will come crawling on his knees asking for her help. Will she put a new hat on to take on the corrupt system and SS all at once? Wow! That would make her wonder woman.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

😆

Knowing the uncreativity and lack of imagination from this CV's...I think this is what will happen...When the blow strikes...P will be pole axed ..and ofc K will come to know the truth and a circus  ensues getting her to forgive him again ...
meena.. thumbnail
thanks di for sharing description
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Binny

Now you know why I have preemptively decided to go on hiatus. You just spelled it out. Hard to digest this trend in storytelling with Krishna made to look like a man who's lost his wits.

My question to anyone on POPs's team is how is it the all knowing protagonist lack intuition? Shouldn't she divert trouble before it touches her maike and or her husband? In the name of making Prats the all knowing woman who can think no wrong or do no wrong, what's left but to bring her husband to his knees.  The old Krishna died on the night of his birthday and his mind has been in someone else's custody since then and it's a shame.

I have also taken a break will read updates only !!!

The only thing that is somewhat interesting is what finally brings the rift between Kriya.. otherwise its blatantly obvious what will take place... I would like to know how many more times must amma show P bits of her old avatar before she can pass her confusion phase... it's pathetic.. and can the Cv's please move past the perfect women no one is perfect how about a normal leading lady for a change one willing to listen learn etc.

The CV's are ruining K's character even more with this track the man that loved his wife more then himself will so easily doubt her... hard to digest.. and for whom his mother who has changed her behavior overnight his knack of understanding others seems to only be used when convenient !
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think it's true... bec last time Pratz left.. no souten was introduced, bec P wud have been happee wid souten to take Krish.
But now things are different...
So this time it's likely. Though I LOVED mkap bec i didn't think they wud get a souten for P. And hence I loved Baba more coz he wudn't accept. Whether P is harsh or not, or her bashan's are legnthy.. I do not want any one else for K. As Pratigya has given her whole self to him, and she deserves her husbands loyalty.
And If K conforms to the idea... I think this will be cheating the audience. K's spark for me will die.
like I also said tanths in my FFT a while ago... gals in the Dabba paying K attention.. will there be significance in that?.
Fair enough introduce a gal...for k... Then bring back Nitin in the pic for P too.
Two can play that game...
But this amma is beyond repair...I just hope it will make Kriya stronger.
Auditions for the new gal in MKAP...

Damn my vm's - what am i to do for new scenes then? hmmm😕
But then I can always make them with Piyasiya instead...😆
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pratigya's upcoming Future

Everytime.. she turned her back on K.. I ALWAYS thought what would be P's life without K?
Here is the answer...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81v-RHKZbiw[/YOUTUBE]

No I ain't seen this movie.. I am NOT that sad or ancient to like such movies. 😆
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: carisma2

Pratigya's upcoming Future

Everytime.. she turned her back on K.. I ALWAYS thought what would be P's life without K?
Here is the answer...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81v-RHKZbiw[/YOUTUBE]

No I ain't seen this movie.. I am NOT that sad or ancient to like such movies. 😆

LOL..perfect song hun Cari...I could imagine it...U know what JB was reading a book on PRINCIPLES as well...🤣
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
errr..ii jst hope they will not ruin krishna's character for the sake of showing pratigya again *watsoever 😵*... let see how the track unfolds.🤔 hope so it will bring Arhaan in spotlite 2 showcase his talent...😊
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Sidra- lyk ur siggy of arhaan...😛😳