KAJEN ~Destined2Love543~VeryIMPNotePg86 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey!  i just gave the DMG forum a visit  to just see if there's any news.. apparently this was supposed to be shut down due to a controversy.. but i am glad that its still there.. LOL 
so i came across this tittle and i was just curious to know what you people do here..  and since i saw a few familiar ids i just dropped in to say 'Hey!' and from what i skimmed through so far, I think this is some kind of discussion thread where you people discuss my favorite two! :) Nice!! 
post koochi koochi hotha hai trailor here somebody
srkkk😍
Guys..If anyone watched Greys Anatomy and loves it..
Heres the link to its CC that I just created..Put it up only for info..Keep KJing..Off for a shower..<3
Originally posted by zephyrr

Hey!  i just gave the DMG forum a visit  to just see if there's any news.. apparently this was supposed to be shut down due to a controversy.. but i am glad that its still there.. LOL 
so i came across this tittle and i was just curious to know what you people do here..  and since i saw a few familiar ids i just dropped in to say 'Hey!' and from what i skimmed through so far, I think this is some kind of discussion thread where you people discuss my favorite two! :) Nice!! 
😆😆 heyaaa
well well dmgians ki pooch bahut uchi hai d forums cannot shut down at any cost
all spammed d mods n here we r rocking .llol😆😆
Originally posted by -Sary-

Then we can let them stay at our house every month new KJians house 😍
good ideaa😆
Originally posted by zephyrr

yeah AT got shut ..but it again was reopend after few days ..yes we do discuss our favs in detail ..LOLLL
swagat karo ..dekho dekho kaun aaya
😆

hello rachna:))

Originally posted by sjain

female obama ...too busy always🤔

LMFAO :| I am not that BUSY -_-

He is HOT and I love this <3 Can't wait omgosh i want to see his new show :) I wish KaJen were hosting this show though, it was have been awesome!!
I watched grudge today
gosh i wont be able sleep for daysss🤣
kajen hosting a show together dream come trueee😍