Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet Seasson 2:"Eternal Love relived yet again" (Page 10)

Geetseason2 Senior Member

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Episode 246:

Scene 1: Everyone at the dinner table after the celebration and reashu comes running and sits in Maansi's lap..Maansi kisses her and serves her food, while everyone is on the dinner table Venu declares the date of all the functions and announces engagement party to happen within 3 days.

All joy and fun around and as decided Maansi is alongwith Venu and so is maansi's mom, Maan and dadi decide to be on Bakul's side...Venu requests Maansi and her mom to come and stay alongwith him for few days till the wedding...Maansi's mom accepts it..

Maansi shows excitement and everyone tease her she was coming even closer to Maan as Venu was his neighbour.

Scene 2: Maansi's friend Ashima Sahani in Delhi :

Alongwith few officials trying to find out the details regarding car accidents which happened on the route the day Maansi hit the car by mistake. Maansi's friend a daughter in law of an influential politician in Delhi and the one who promised Maansi to help retreive details so that she can pay back.

Scene 3: Ashima calls Maansi and informs her there were 3 accidents which happened on the route in the same area and since it was unusual it would take time to find out as car debris was not found and neither any dead bodies for official registration and reference.Maansi informs Ashima about Maan and her decision to settle down with Maan Singh Khurana who is also from Delhi..Ashima is all excited and expresses dissatisfaction over Maansi did not share it earlier,Maansi informs it was a dramatic scenario and she herself wasn't sure if she would ever get settled down with Maan,Ashima feels proud to be Maansi's friend and her decision to settle down with Maan and in the process she asks Maansi if the decision was influenced by the feeling of paying back for the incident and accident which unknowingly happened.Maansi some what relates to it but clarifies Maan was too good and the decision was purely based on her love and feeling to be with Maan for the entire life and nothing else.

Scene 4; Maan here trying to call Maansi and finds his call waiting...eventually he sends a message to Maansi..

Scene 5:

Maahi musical in the background as Maansi feels great to see Maan's message and his feelings mentioned in it..

Maan's message:

"A smile on your face is the most treasured feeling, but to feel that you have to see it from my eyes.

"I love you not for what you are but for what I am when I am with you."

I never thought I would be waiting for someone and who would be so special that I would share every emotion of mine with the one , I want to fight with you, I want to convince you, I want to tease you, I want to pamper you, and live rest of my life with you and a feeling

" I am with you" in your eyes for me and in my eyes for you.

"With love for you in my eyes and respect for me in your eyes"
"Thank you Maansi for giving me back my life which  only you could have given and no one else."

"I owe you my life for your love and support"

Maan Singh Khurana.

Maansi in controlled tears as she feels touched by Maan's emotions for her and Maahi musical still on...
Maansi runs towards Maan and reaches Maan's place and runs upstairs towards Maan...

Scene 6: Maansi reaches Maan's room where Maan is standing next to the window looking at the moon

Maansi: "Maan"

Maahi in the background as Maansi smiles and comes running towards Maan and hugs Maan and a passionate hug...

As both Maan and Maansi feel the restlessness of being away from each other and the desire to be with each other in each other's arms...

Song sequence:

Song: "Soniyo"

Movie: Raaz the mystery continues

Song description:

Initial lines in english to express Maansi's feelings

line 1:  "Baby come stand by my side...I will be what you want me to be..."

Maansi looks at Maan with love and emotion in her eyes and keeps her head on Maan's chest just below his neck and hugs him...

Line 2: "Soniyo  O Soniyo tumhein dekta hu toh sochta hu bass yahi, tum jo mera saath do...saarein gam bhuladu jilu muskura du zindagi, tu dede mera saath thaam le haath chaahein jo bhi ho baat..tu bass dede mera saath..."

Maan holds Maansi's face and kisses her on her forehead...and then holds her hand and picks her in his arms takes her outside near the zhulla and makes her sit on the zhulla in the same manner like he did with Geet where he makes her sit on his lap..and Maansi smiles and hugs Maan...

Musical part before the line 3:

scene change: Maansi in arms of Maan and Maan holding Maansi with his hand wrapped on her waist and both enjoying time looking at the romantic moon and at each other..

( Lines to convey emotions of Maan)

Line 4: "I get this feeling now I cannot wait for longer..."

Line 5: " Raho mein tanha hu saath le chal yu sang tere safar poora karu...raho mein tanha hu saath le chal yu sang tere safar karu...

A scene with tune mute...Maan and Maansi talking to each other smiling, enjoying each other's company...Maan says something and Maansi wonders and thinks about what Maan said and then Maan giving his teasing smile and Maansi wondering if Maan is serious or pulling her leg...and then Maansi holding Maan's neck and Maan glaring and Maansi getting nervous and Maan smiles again...and so does Maansi...Maan and Maansi hug each other and a romantic hug..

line 6; kya kahu aae zindagi tu hai meri saans rehna tu paas har ghadi...tu dede mera saath thaam le haath...tu bass dede mera saath...

Maan and Maansi walking together and Maansi holding Maan's hand and comes closer and keeps her head on Maan's shoulder and both sit in the hall on the sofa and Maansi keeping her head on Maan's lap and holding one hand of Maan and kisses it...Maan  smiles and keeps her other hand on Maansi's forehead..

Musical: Maan and Maansi reach Venu's place just outisde his house,holding each other's hand...Maan kisses Maansi's forehead and wishes her good night...

line 7: Tujhko jo paaya toh hai kyu lagta kyu baahon mein bass teri mehfuz hu..tujhko jo paaya toh hai yeh lagta kyu baahon mein teri mehfuz hu...

Maansi looks back at Maan and an eye lock and she walks back towards Maan and hugs Maan with her head on Maan's chest and expressing the feelings in the line...and tight hug

line 8: Tum bano...saaya mera...zindagi mein ...aao zindagi bitao bass yahi...

A passionate hug as Maan and Maansi hug each other passionately and tightly and both feeling good to be in each other's arms...

line 9: Tu dede mera saath till the end...

An edited scene of all those hugs in past between Maan and Maansi till the present song ends...

Next day morning...Maan reaches office and clashes with Maansi...and Maan's new shirt is torn becoz of Maansi's pen which was open and Maan also gets hurt on his chest...

Maansi's files drop and eyes wide open as she feels nervous Maan might get angry and Maan does get angry and glares...but Maansi quickly realises that she was now Maan's special someone and her expressions changes  and she surprises Maan:

Maansi: aap yu ghur ghur kar kya dekh rahein hai..dekh kar chal nahi sakte...

Maansi moves away and passes by Maan and goes in her cabin with a smile as Maan is left speechless..

Maan feels stunned because he was supposed to say those lines and he is left speechless by Maansi..

Maan enters Maansi's cabin and Maansi just to avoid eye contact with Maan tries to avoid him...

Maan: Maansi...meri important meeting hai aur dekho tumne ab yeh kya kardiya

Maansi doesn't look at Maan and Maan feels irritated..

Maan: Mein tumse kuch baat kar raha hu Maansi..

Maansi still doesn't say anything and Maan keeps quiet and realises Maansi was in a mood to trouble him...

He folds his hand and stands right in front of him ...after a while Maansi looks up and finds Maan still glaring...she again looks up and finds Maan glaring...

Maansi: Arey...aap ab bhi yahan ho aur mujhe ghur ghur ke kya dekh rahein...meine kuch nahi kiya yeh sab aapki galti hai..aap hi bina dekha mujh se takraaye...

Maan: Mein takraya...

Maansi again looks down after saying what she wanted to say and avoiding eye contact with Maan making Maan feel even more irritated...

Venu reaches Maan's office and is greeted by everyone and he meets Adi and Pinky and informs them about the engagement party and confirms where Maan and Maansi were...Adi informs they were busy in thir fav passtime...Venu confirms and smiles as he realises both were fighting again...

Maansi gets up and passes by Maan saying

Maansi: Maan aap itne waqt mein toh koi dusra shirt pehenkar aa sakte the...

Maan holds Maansi's hand and pulls her close...

Maahi runs in the background as Maansi is stunned and nervous...Maan with a glare in his eyes and Maansi with a light smile as she loves troubling and irritating Maan...

Maansi: Maan kya kar rahein koi dekh lega
Maan: Dekhne do...

Maahi runs even higher as Maan pulls Maansi closer and his hand on Maansi's back and slowly moving up wards as he holds Maansi on her neck and then gently touches her face by keeoing his arm on Maansi's face and both smile as Maansi's expression change from some pain to some sensous feeling when Maan moves hand up from back and holds Maansi on her neck and to some gentle feeling of love and care by Maan when he touches Maansi and keeps his hand on Maansi's cheeks and pulls them..

Episode ends with Maan smiling and pulling Maansi's cheeks and so does Maansi in the same manner...

One screen and two pictures with expressions of Maan and Maansi while both pull each others cheeks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top