Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Problems dat ABHIYA r creating in dis world!!!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hey pplHug
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE  ABHIYA veryyy muchAngryAngryAngryAngry I m back wid my Abhiya bashing and mark me i m d biggest victim of ABHIYA fever and have been suffering!!!!! Dey r not bad, dey r evil!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry dey make ppl crazy and kill ppl wid deir hawwtttnesssShocked 

REASONS Y I HATE ABHIYA
1. Raaton ki neend udaane wale and eyes ke neeche dark circles increase karne waale hain yeh ABHIYAAngryAngry

2. Neend mein bhi pkyek ke sapne dikhaaane wale hain yeh ABHIYAAngry 

3. Global Warming ke sole reason hain yeh ABHIYAAngry I love my mother earth and cannot see it suffering because of fire flames dat abhiya produce on TVCryCry

4. Bijli ka bill increase karne wale hain yeh ABHIYAAngry
   a) AC ka temperature kitna bhi kam karlo Abhiya ko dekhkar garmi kam hi nahi hoti...Ouch
   b) Baar baar Abhiya ke repeats dekhne padte hain TV par...Ouch

5. Mom ke taunts sunne padte hain Abhiya ki wajah se...Angry kya karein studies mein man hi nahi lagtaOuch

Now wat shud i do?????????? Can u plzzz help...dis disease called ABHIYA has infected my whole body...Cry

Edited by chakku - 11 May 2011 at 1:03am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiL.Mehak.reepicheepluvkasuPari-Gupta--Signorina--readingworms.~Serendipity~RitzieRidziPiaJazSimi-Rumi-TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZCoeur2PsychoFMSromaila

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hey chakku .Hug.GODShocked you will live 1000 years like a vampire mann seriously ROFLI was so thinking ki chakku acche se nikal gayi abb wapas nahin aayegi..When now we wanted you the most & BANGGG ShockedShockedyou come here TODAY WITH A CUTTEST POST..uff..now I can relax..YOU ARE HERE yayyyParty..I am going to take a BACK SEAT..you can take me over with ABHIYA MADNESS POSTS..sweety.Embarrassed.LOVE YOU & THAT POST ABOVE IS TOO TOO TOO AWESOME YAAR..me with you on that as always..!!!HugROFLClap

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 11 May 2011 at 12:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey chakku .Hug.GODShocked you will live 1000 years like a vampire mann seriously ROFLI was so thinking ki chakku acche se nikal gayi abb wapas nahin aayegi..When now we wanted you the most & BANGGG ShockedShockedyou come her TODAY WITH A CUTTEST POST..uff..now I can relax..YOU ARE HER EyayyyParty..I am going to take a BACK SEAT..you can take me over with ABHIYA MADNESS POSTS..sweety.Embarrassed.LOVE YOU & THAT POST ABOVE IS TOO TOO TOO AWESOME YAAR..me with you on that as always..!!!HugROFLClap
Thanks buddyHug
u knw wat i have been reading ur posts and mark my words u write everything wat my hearts says...i think u r equally infected wid dis ABHIYA disease and we will try hard never to be curedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey chakku .Hug.GODShocked you will live 1000 years like a vampire mann seriously ROFLI was so thinking ki chakku acche se nikal gayi abb wapas nahin aayegi..When now we wanted you the most & BANGGG ShockedShockedyou come her TODAY WITH A CUTTEST POST..uff..now I can relax..YOU ARE HER EyayyyParty..I am going to take a BACK SEAT..you can take me over with ABHIYA MADNESS POSTS..sweety.Embarrassed.LOVE YOU & THAT POST ABOVE IS TOO TOO TOO AWESOME YAAR..me with you on that as always..!!!HugROFLClap
Thanks buddyHug
u knw wat i have been reading ur posts and mark my words u write everything wat my hearts says...i think u r equally infected wid dis ABHIYA disease and we will try hard never to be curedLOL

Hey thanx  for those kind words..dearoo..!!HugOH WE NO NEED TO TRY HARD..to keep it...its a desease to never go kinds..Jaan lekar hichodegi types..LOL..when I see them..Aw..love you..AND BE HERE..ITS AN ORDER..DARE YOU GO ANYWHERE..AngryLOLBecause I want to RELAX with your posts..

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
u knw wat u are  TOTALLY ROMANTICLOL i mean i actually never felt dis type of spark wid any other couple but abhiya r jst abhiyaDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Yaar this disease is infectious. Jisne dekha usko lagi

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

Yaar this disease is infectious. Jisne dekha usko lagi
seriously...i used to hate abhiya frm d beginning but now i dont even have much power left to hate dem also because i m so dead!!!!!!!!!Dead

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Abhaya r seriously a disease jisko lagjaye uska abhaya ki bimari ho jati hain aur uss disease ka medicine bhi abhaya hain..

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index