Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My Prediction on current track

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think as Sid rang Abhay now Abhay will follow them and gets to know that Maithili is alive as he will be eavesdropping them and will know that hey both r locking up Piya in a coffin. After they exit he will come 2 Piya and save her and keep her in a safe place and let Maithili be Piya to know their real intentions and to catch them later on Red Handed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
But i think abhay and sid will enjoy cat fight of maithili and piya...or there may also be a wwe match between both..and abhay sid will cheer 4 them.. 🤣
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

But i think abhay and sid will enjoy cat fight of maithili and piya...or there may also be a wwe match between both..and abhay sid will cheer 4 them.. 🤣

bhaiii lagtha hai sid bhai ke wajah se aapka dimaag ghoom gaya hai . remember one thing isme aapki barbaadi hi hogi after all biwiyaan kis ki hai
usha786 thumbnail
"I think as Sid rang Abhay now Abhay will follow them and gets to know that Maithili is alive as he will be eavesdropping them and will know that hey both r locking up Piya in a coffin. After they exit he will come 2 Piya and save her and keep her in a safe place and let Maithili be Piya to know their real intentions and to catch them later on Red Handed"

if this will happen it would be more interesting and we will more enjoy this, but lets see what will happen.
hmmm...nice prediction 😊
but lil hope that it will happen this way...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
donno but as per Sid's latest tweet his story is coming to end in PKYEK