Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@rekha..thanks for sharing these promo videos..

last epi promo one too emotional..its heartbreaking to watch how they ended such a promising storyline of the leap with great actors as aprul to bring a new show..

first promo gives hope might be its a continuation of the leap where anmol is definitely needed in tammy's life..

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still don;t see the reason behind ending a beautiful show 😭

I fthey end at a high point then they should come back with Angini story  So much scope and such an unsual  story of two lost peoplery one in life
 yet comeing together due to destiny and carry on in life
ragini's life needs a new beginning !!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhondu2010

I still don;t see the reason behind ending a beautiful show 😭

I fthey end at a high point then they should come back with Angini story So much scope and such an unsual story of two lost peoplery one in life
yet comeing together due to destiny and carry on in life
ragini's life needs a new beginning !!

I also don't see the reason behind ending the show with so much story still left
Only hope it returns with the sequel and continuation of angini
I wnder which other show will end at no 1
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing   Edited by Abicool - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Rekha this scene also shows how important anmol and ragini are needed in season two with tammana and khushi story if that's the take
for it
Anmol not being there have tammana all anxiety and she was just not able to bear another shock of him not being there
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aHJrDSHMc4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

I had tears seeing this Tammy wanted to tell everyone abt the divorce but anmol came in time
She was so relieved to see her papa
He was her life
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, as far as the last episode goes Anmol was the hero though Ragini was the protagonist. . Bidaai's last dialogue was uttered by Anmol after that they showed the last song.😔 
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

Yes, as far as the last episode goes Anmol was the hero though Ragini was the protagonist.. Bidaai's last dialogue was uttered by Anmol after that they showed the last song.😔

Anmol is needed for the future of Tammy so if they make bidaii abt taashi anmol needs to be there and Mamaji also hinted out that. He wishes to see the legacy continued
So rs needs to see how the story fits in and if they are doing auditions for taashi then wonder kya hoaa