Posted: 12 years ago
i dun knw wht to say
it is so well written
n very true as well
jus too gud
So very true ...very well written ðŸ˜ƒ
@ Preethi...yeah sorry if i sounded wrong...it is just that i hate the character of Tezi...being so wosulowala and all and see hw he doesn't eventreat his wife like a human being...
Originally posted by ASMI95

i dun knw wht to say
it is so well written
n very true as well
jus too gud

Thank u...
Dear     U r vry true . There r so many women out there who r ill treated by their husbands and they have no regrets they feel it is their right . And if same thing happens with their sisters then their temper shoots up ...y so much indifference their wifes r also someones sisters. Just like this teji in the show. But maan will change him in the reel life but in real life such people hardly change... ... But on second note people maan also exist in this world. Who treat their wifes with full respect    

love

kanika
Originally posted by 20tullip2000

Dear     U r vry true . There r so many women out there who r ill treated by their husbands and they have no regrets they feel it is their right . And if same thing happens with their sisters then their temper shoots up ...y so much indifference their wifes r also someones sisters. Just like this teji in the show. But maan will change him in the reel life but in real life such people hardly change... ... But on second note people maan also exist in this world. Who treat their wifes with full respect    

love

kanika

Hey Kanika...u r absolutely right...we can find both sides of the coin in real life here...Maen like Tezi have double standards in everything and bend and distrot social rules to suit themselves...but thank God there really are Men like Maan too, who not only love their wives but also respect them as human beings...
Hope in case of the show we get to see Tezi be shown the mirror by Maaneet and taught  a useful lesson...
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

@ Preethi...yeah sorry if i sounded wrong...it is just that i hate the character of Tezi...being so wosulowala and all and see hw he doesn't eventreat his wife like a human being...

Jaisi Karni waise bharni Kush... Very soon...very very soon... This Teji will get his lessons from MSK... MSK has reesolved to take it up on himself... so He will set his kurkure family before leaving! Chill...

But i seriously cried when Pammi pleaded to tej yesteday that she diont tell Geet about anything...😭
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Jaisi Karni waise bharni Kush... Very soon...very very soon... This Teji will get his lessons from MSK... MSK has reesolved to take it up on himself... so He will set his kurkure family before leaving! Chill...

But i seriously cried when Pammi pleaded to tej yesteday that she diont tell Geet about anything...😭

Really hope this becomes true...and i felt like kicking Tezi for yesterday the way he was manhandeling her...ggrrhhhuuu  

Originally posted by 20tullip2000

May i know ur name plz

Iam Khushi...my friends in and out of the net call me this...and Sneha (by BC), but noone calls me that usually.
Ok thx khushi and han when r v getting the update hmmm ...?